• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir Recalls 16 Furloughed Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a kind reminder to all that are still flying. As a furloughed pilot myself, I can not express how difficult it is to obtain any job right now much less a flying job. Be greatfull and thankfull for getting paid to do something that you love to do.

Now that you guys are owned outright by Cessna, what's the likelihood that you'll be ordering the CJ4 any time soon (despite the bad economy - maybe a longer term order)? Seems like it would be a great performer and more comfy than the CJ3... Although I guess it might bump up against the XLS and compete for those customers...

Now that you guys are owned outright by Cessna, what's the likelihood that you'll be ordering the CJ4 any time soon (despite the bad economy - maybe a longer term order)? Seems like it would be a great performer and more comfy than the CJ3... Although I guess it might bump up against the XLS and compete for those customers...
I think CAs position is that we will fly any jet Cessna makes with the exception of the Mustang. I would expect that we would only fly types outside our core fleet types in a management arraingment.

Latest resources

Back