• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir Recalls 16 Furloughed Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airtran hiring, cargo outfits starting to hire, several regionals starting to hire, executive jet having record months...hmmm where does Netjets fall in this....Lemme think..Oh yeah they just furloughed... about a year too late... and WILL find themselves in trouble in few months or at the very least next year...

Welcome to the new NJASAP website seeing we can't get on our own anymore... I can still get on the company site, they didn't put a lockdown on us yet..

Anybody having the usual NJ question or comments that never get answered here..Now's the time to ask...We got all the dirt..:p

Not that it's all that interesting.....

Company kicks you to the curb, Union turns their backs on you, "Only Netjets...." Stay classy San Diego!

Oh please..NJ kept you employed as long as they could..And things will get better as soon as they write off some of there aircraft depreciation..Nobody is happy about being furloughed but its still the best job in the industry..Look at Flops...Look at citation shares..yes they brought back a few..But then cut everyones pay..Be glad your on the best list of furloughs you could be on..

Don't be bitter.
I know it sucks but it's just business.
It will turn around soon enough.
It always does.

I still wanna see the five year plan though.

Look at airlinepilotcentral.com and imagine starting over at the bottom of any job. Other than maybe SWA, I think you're better off on furlough at NJA. Even SWA is hearing rumor of furloughs.

Three years from now this will be nothing but a bad memory. :)

Last edited:
This is actually rather old news. I would be interested to know when the 16 will be back on property, if they are not already? Are the 16 going back into the AC they were on previously (except for the Bravo)? Also, any information on any further recalls down the road?

Company kicks you to the curb, Union turns their backs on you, "Only Netjets...." Stay classy San Diego!
Sorry you feel that way. I think NJASAP did everything we could to help the 495 out. We took voluntary measures. The FWG worked tirelessly for the 495. We donated money to NJFF. Donated Atlantic Bucks and AVTRIP points. I personally didn't let a 495er spend a nickel of their own money on tour. What else would you have had us do?

Now that the 495 are gone, ML stated in the 411 that our #1 priority is going to be getting your jobs back. I fully realize that emotions are peaked, and that many of the 495 are SCREWED (I've been there too), but I'd be careful about biting the hand that feeds you. Exactly how did NJASAP turn their backs on you?

Good luck.

Airtran hiring, cargo outfits starting to hire, several regionals starting to hire, executive jet having record months...hmmm where does Netjets fall in this....Lemme think..Oh yeah they just furloughed... about a year too late... and WILL find themselves in trouble in few months or at the very least next year...

Welcome to the new NJASAP website seeing we can't get on our own anymore... I can still get on the company site, they didn't put a lockdown on us yet..

Anybody having the usual NJ question or comments that never get answered here..Now's the time to ask...We got all the dirt..:p

Not that it's all that interesting.....
Did B19 get your password?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back