• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir How Much Longer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i think YIP really likes Unions and wishes he flew for one of the fracs..
I turned down NJ in 1999, I couldn't take the pay cut. You know I kinda see a different thing in this thread, you are so unsure of your positions in life that you need to pick on on me and make fun of me because I never made it to the pros. It is just I don't feel that way, this life I am living now is just a follow up to the most fantastic adventure of my life. That was being a Navy pilot flying around the globe projecting the US presence in the world.
BTW I really have nothing against unions, but there are limitations on what they can provide, one thing they can ont provide is job security. Have I posted an untruth about my severance package at Zantop's IBT 747?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=2181357#post2181357

Post #162

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=2211923#post2211923

Post #53

"How bout them apples?"

What do all the pro union Lemmings that were spouting off in these other threads have to say now?

Now what do we do....other than keep paying our dues.....lol? Did you listen? Do you have a plan B or C? The day is here.

Well, since i'm a "union lemming" i'm paying my dues until the end...whenever and whatever form that may take. Again, you fail to make a point.

Well, since i'm a "union lemming" i'm paying my dues until the end...whenever and whatever form that may take. Again, you fail to make a point.

I wouldn't expect you to get any point made.

To the others, we are soon to be without a company and on the streets looking for a job. It would not have happened if the union were not voted in. Unions don't save companies money, they fleece them.

From the auto industry to education to aviation, etc.. They suck across the board. But keep paying your dues.....lol.

We're still waiting for any evidence you have to back up your claim, RCR5.

Can't believe this has turned into an irrelevant "pro/con union" thread...let's hear more opinions why the fractional model didn't work for Citationair.

We're still waiting for any evidence you have to back up your claim, RCR5.

Don't hold your breath, Dog. He can't, and he knows it. Hopefully self-realization will set in for him. Probably not. It was fun before, but now he's just a big bore.

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect you to get any point made.

To the others, we are soon to be without a company and on the streets looking for a job. It would not have happened if the union were not voted in. Unions don't save companies money, they fleece them.

From the auto industry to education to aviation, etc.. They suck across the board. But keep paying your dues.....lol.

Wow! I simply have no words. Your are about the biggest idiot I've ever run across. Didn't you say before that this wasn't because of the union? And are you SURE it wouldn't have happened? Again, excatly how big is your crystal ball and what are the winning lottery numbers?

My point is, again, is that pro union posters don't have to fear reprisals. Anti union posters do. So you are really brave, knowing you DON"T have to worry about people defecating in your luggage or poisoning your dog or being hostile in the cockpit or leaving threatening messages on the phone. I DO have to worry about such things, because your side behaves like a spiteful 13 year old, with scab lists and such.

What a bunch of crap! I am a card-carrying union member (finally at CitationAir by Cessna, Where You Belong) and f**** proud of it. My reward for standing up for what I believe in and volunteering to make things better (yes, I actually GOT INVOLVED) is obscene text messages (because they don't have the balls to say it to my face) and guys who won't speak to me even though I've known them for ten years. Who really acts like a spiteful 13 year old? Probably both sides. I've seen complete morons on both sides, but don't think for one second that you're somehow put up on a cross because your anti-union and have more to fear.

Latest resources

Back