• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir How Much Longer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good posts, however if you post union reality, you are considered anti-union and will attacked by the pro union activists as some form of sub human life. (read SCAB) There is only one way to post and not receive that response and that is to be 100% pro-union and 100% anti-management.

I totally disagree. Like most people, I find myself somewhere in the middle of most union/management rhetoric and choose very carefully which side to believe and why...and always check the facts first. I disparage our naive little friend on this board not because of his views, but because he has no spine.

NachoMamma;2270916and always check the facts first. I disparage our naive little friend on this board not because of his views said:
Who might this person be?

We're still waiting for any evidence you have to back up your claim, RCR5.

For you and the Dud. How did that union work out for us? GREAT idea huh? We are on our way to the top of the fractional world.....lol.

So, some vote a union in, in less than a year, the company is going under. I know you and the Dud can't fathom this, but we were doing fine without your union crooks. They just put the stake in the heart of this company. It is over, do you get it yet? Dud, I know you ARE really that stupid, it is why I explained it to you.

You are the guys I was referring to when I said that some need to get hit by a bus to know it is going to hurt. I suspect you are really not this stupid but you do give reason to pause.

Are you just upset because I said this union was the end of the company last year and it has come to fruition?

Last edited:
just offered early buyout, the 20th is the deadline for that, soon after I suspect furlough notices will go out, 100 by end of year, more next year, supposedly not going out of business, just getting out of fractional, managed airplanes will be all thats left, about 26 in our fleet now, cuts will be deep, not a rumor

For you and the Dud. How did that union work out for us? GREAT idea huh? We are on our way to the top of the fractional world.....lol.

So, some vote a union in, in less than a year, the company is going under. I know you and the Dud can't fathom this, but we were doing fine without your union crooks. They just put the stake in the heart of this company. It is over, do you get it yet? Dud, I know you ARE really that stupid, it is why I explained it to you.

You are the guys I was referring to when I said that some need to get hit by a bus to know it is going to hurt. I suspect you are really not this stupid but you do give reason to pause.

Are you just upset because I said this union was the end of the company last year and it has come to fruition?

So the answer is no, then. You cannot offer a single thing that the union has done that is to the detriment of your company. You are guided by hate and not rational thought.

So the answer is no, then. You cannot offer a single thing that the union has done that is to the detriment of your company. You are guided by hate and not rational thought.

God damn get over yourself. The shear existence of the union, the creation of a split pilot group because and from the Union, The company having to expend time, money, manpower to deal with first the threat of and then the actual Union. the Unknown real dollar impact of having a non profit making cost to the companies bottom line called a Union, having to quell the anguish and the angst of the REAL customers that actually pay the bills feelings towards first the threat of a union then the actuality of the Union ( they all are smart folks that KNOW THE UNION WILL COAST THEM MONEY) so having to deal with the why the hell should I stay with your union company when it will cost me more.

There are so many damn things the union has done to the CA bottom line. Again you wont like these and WILL fufu them as BS but they are the tangible intangible facts Union always bring. But you have never done more than be a leach on a company and as such know nothing as to the damage a union really does........

Latest resources

Back