• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir Ceases Sales of Fractional Jet Shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Darn those Polish unions that destroyed management in Poland and helped Reagan and the Pope defeat communism.

You see when Unions are needed they can be used for good....its times like today that the majority of the unions have outlived the intended purpose....and dont work for good, but only for money!

You see when Unions are needed they can be used for good....its times like today that the majority of the unions have outlived the intended purpose....and dont work for good, but only for money!

Oh, c'mon, give me a break. Do you only work for the good of the shareholders and management? You don't work for money? PM me and we can discuss you sending your paychecks to my bank. I'll put your money to good use. Honest...

Rigger seems to have forgotten about ASAP being a (highly successful) union program.

Rigger seems to have forgotten about ASAP being a (highly successful) union program.

I think we are just worried about what NJASAP might do in the future, based on other unions' behavior. So far, NJASAP have done pretty well. The fact that it is an in-house union helps a lot.

The future for pilots - 80k at best after it takes 10 years to get there from 19k to start. Thats flying for regional which will end up flying 80% of everything in the U.S. And lets not forget the latest push to increase pilot duty hours. The latest in europe is to encrease to a max of 22hrs. It's only a short time until it comes to the U.S.

The public should know that they are being flown around by pilots living on food stamps making 19k a year and getting worked 16 hrs a day.

Good luck all, just keep telling yourself your living the dream!

The future for pilots - 80k at best after it takes 10 years to get there from 19k to start. Thats flying for regional which will end up flying 80% of everything in the U.S. And lets not forget the latest push to increase pilot duty hours. The latest in europe is to encrease to a max of 22hrs. It's only a short time until it comes to the U.S.

The public should know that they are being flown around by pilots living on food stamps making 19k a year and getting worked 16 hrs a day.

Good luck all, just keep telling yourself your living the dream!

Grossed 83K year 1 at NJA. Not including tips and per diem...

Did ya accidently miss the regional forum?

Grossed 83K year 1 at NJA. Not including tips and per diem...

Did ya accidently miss the regional forum?

He was predicting the future, but he is mistaken. If top pay for pilots is 80k, nobody will be willing to work for 19k to get there. Which will raise regional pay to reasonable levels because the planes have to be flown.

Latest resources

Back