Citation Shares Pilot Busted Smuggling Drugs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE...........

What you all are missing is that they were RUNNING DRUGS. In case you haven't been watching the news lately, drugs (while fun at times) cause death...by incapacitating drivers so that they crash into other cars killing entire families, by causing otherwise healthy and normal kids to join gangs....and commit crimes against rivals who are usually other kids!, fail at jobs, fail at marriage and life as a whole. Shame on Heath
for even considering such an en devour.

What you all are missing is that they were RUNNING DRUGS. In case you haven't been watching the news lately, drugs (while fun at times) cause death...by incapacitating drivers so that they crash into other cars killing entire families, by causing otherwise healthy and normal kids to join gangs....and commit crimes against rivals who are usually other kids!, fail at jobs, fail at marriage and life as a whole. Shame on Heath

What about facilitating the careers of musicians, artists, actors, comedians, etc.?

They all thrive on creativity and marijuana helps them. We're not talking cocaine here. MJ doesn't cause death. Concerning the Mother and the SUV, she was drunk and thats really why she really lost control. Alcohol is much more lethal than mere marijuana, especially when operating a motor vehicle.

Yo....maybe YOU need to put the "crack pipe" DOWN.......

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=8249454&page=1

Musicians, actors and artists.....WTF...these are the sorriest group of people on the planet.....right there with drug runners, politicians and overpaid athletes. Yea, they fill your cabin as you kiss their ass at 2 am on the way to KPBI.

Make a noise with your vocal chord like MJ, hit a rubber ball with a wood bat, jump and throw a basketball.....and walla....you're a superstar and suddenly smart, rich and influential. Get a life! or even better....see if MJ, Elvis, McNair, and hundreds of others both dead and alive will trade places with you!

For anyone reading this that doesn't believe that marijuana affects your motor functions and decision making PLEASE PM ME BEFORE YOU TRAVEL FROM HOME....so I can get my family into a safe place!

Yo....maybe YOU need to put the "crack pipe" DOWN.......

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=8249454&page=1

Musicians, actors and artists.....WTF...these are the sorriest group of people on the planet.....right there with drug runners, politicians and overpaid athletes. Yea, they fill your cabin as you kiss their ass at 2 am on the way to KPBI.

Make a noise with your vocal chord like MJ, hit a rubber ball with a wood bat, jump and throw a basketball.....and walla....you're a superstar and suddenly smart, rich and influential. Get a life! or even better....see if MJ, Elvis, McNair, and hundreds of others both dead and alive will trade places with you!

For anyone reading this that doesn't believe that marijuana affects your motor functions and decision making PLEASE PM ME BEFORE YOU TRAVEL FROM HOME....so I can get my family into a safe place!
You sittin' in front of the TV, 2/3rds of the way through a 24 pack of Budwiser?
PBR

LOL!.....yea, with a roach in the other hand and a needle between my toes. I'm gettin smarter....gonna hit Orlando Downtown traffic this morning and prove just
how good I can drive...then out to the airport for a drink with a few of my NWA
buddies before making the cattle run out to SFO......

Have a cold one on me...LOL

Actually, I feel terrible for Heath. What would bring him to this kind of a decision, I wish he and I were closer like the old days where we might could have talked about this before hand......

Wow, are you full of yourself. People fail at jobs, marriage and life without drugs just as frequently as with. Relating pot to killing families????????? Wow, you need to do a little research, but until you do, get off your high horse.

Latest resources

Back