• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Pilot Busted Smuggling Drugs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For all whom believe that he was unlucky because he did this one run and got caught, what makes you think that this was his first run?
As someone said a few pages ago in this post only 1 out of about 100 runs get busted. With those statistics in mind this could have been his umpteen run.
He could have been pressured to make this run and had to work resulting in him trying to get off with FMLA. when they wouldn't let him he figured that he had to do it or else.
We'll never know but to say poor guy and act like he was a victim of some sort is Dumb.
I live in the same area as him and I'm married with 3 rugrats. I make less then he did at CC and I never felt the need to run dope to get by.
I, however, would feel remorse for some furlough dude if he go into the same. situation.

Oh, BTW, for all of you who say innocent until proven guilty, He was caught getting out of an airplane with 420lbs of Mary-j. The airplane reeked of it and it was in plain sight. What more proof do you need?

Last edited:
In this country a guilty verdict or plea is needed.

However, it is looking pretty bad for him...

Well I am taking a risk on commenting on this..Alcohol is Legal and I know from experience and observation that it can make you crazy, Black out and do all kinds of crazy fun and not so fun things..I have never actually tried pot..But I dont believe it has these extreme effects as 10 shots of tequiella..If I am wrong..Please correct me..I always enjoy learning something new..Ok have at me!!!

Give it a try... just don't inhale! ;)

True - MJ is less harmful than alcohol. Scientific fact.

Latest resources

Back