Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares: After 10 year $103,000?

Humphreybogart said:
If this is true, which I really doubt, I hope our management finds out who these people are and fire their ass. Unions are made for people who are afraid to do their job. We will NEVER have a need for a union here at CS, because our management will do everything it takes for that not to happen. It's funny that you union goons find all these CS pilots that want a union. I'll bet you anything that I know alot more CS pilots than you do and they all agree that we don't want a union here. That is why they chose to work here, NO UNION. So I think it's time for you to get off of your soapbox. Preach your religion elsewhere.

Guess you need to read up on union organizing 101. You can't fire people for union organizing. Or should I say, you can, but will suffer consequences. Just ask the RTA union organizers that were fired in the FLOPS merger. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?!!!

Humphreybogart said:
If this is true, which I really doubt, I hope our management finds out who these people are and fire their ass. Unions are made for people who are afraid to do their job. We will NEVER have a need for a union here at CS, because our management will do everything it takes for that not to happen. It's funny that you union goons find all these CS pilots that want a union. I'll bet you anything that I know alot more CS pilots than you do and they all agree that we don't want a union here. That is why they chose to work here, NO UNION. So I think it's time for you to get off of your soapbox. Preach your religion elsewhere.

You can crawl into bed each night knowing 1108 will be a constant and consistent voice advocating for professional aviators. You, and the rest of your management team, can wake up each morning with the benefit of that understanding. Not if, but when you take advantage of the CS pilot group, we will be their preferred alternative. Simply put, don't make the traditional management mistakes, because 1108 representation is always an option, at the pilot group's discretion. At that point in time management is only along for the ride.

As long as that is understood we will all be better off. I know 1108 doesn't need the extra work, their are plenty of management teams making these mistakes. So, to everyone's benefit, take care of your pilots, and treat them as professionals.

Respectfully,

I'm not saying CS got exactly the same deal NJ received. Give it time, we are a very young and growing company. One thing that is constant right now at CS is change. NJ been around for what? 15 years more than CS. You should have more benefits. My point is everyone is happy to be with a young striving company, who treats us very well. I can't wait to see where we will be in 10 years. Give it time.

FRACTRASH said:
I'm not saying CS got exactly the same deal NJ received. Give it time, we are a very young and growing company. One thing that is constant right now at CS is change. NJ been around for what? 15 years more than CS. You should have more benefits. My point is everyone is happy to be with a young striving company, who treats us very well. I can't wait to see where we will be in 10 years. Give it time.

It would be great to live in a perfect world, but we dont. You think that your company treats you great, well everyone knows that Southwest Airlines treats their employees great. Guess what, they are also one of the most heavily unionized airlines. Sure the pilots dont belong to ALPA or Teamster, they have their own SWAPA. Management will never give you things because they want to be known as the good guys.

...I do agree, that unions do help support the weak, but they also provide more for the rest of us.

I say again...

CastofThousands said:
You can crawl into bed each night knowing 1108 will be a constant and consistent voice advocating for professional aviators. You, and the rest of your management team, can wake up each morning with the benefit of that understanding. Not if, but when you take advantage of the CS pilot group, we will be their preferred alternative. Simply put, don't make the traditional management mistakes, because 1108 representation is always an option, at the pilot group's discretion. At that point in time management is only along for the ride.

As long as that is understood we will all be better off. I know 1108 doesn't need the extra work, their are plenty of management teams making these mistakes. So, to everyone's benefit, take care of your pilots, and treat them as professionals.

Respectfully,

Why all the F.U.D.?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1052771&postcount=73

Jetz said:
Why all the F.U.D.?

If you're are management it could be construed that way.

If you're a line pilot it's nice to know you have options. I doubt the line pilots fear options. 1108 represent line pilots, management has their own union, "the good ole boy network." Simply because pilots are far more intelligent than management gives them credit for I am comfortable with the fact pilots have these options. The reason management could construe it as FUD is because management hates when pilots have options outside of the options management wants to provide. In other words, it's FUD if you're management because you know you will step on your Johnson sooner or later and pilot don't forgive, or forget, very easily - that's why they make excellent union members.
This FUD's for you :beer:

Sincerely,

Safetycheck said:
Guitar Rocker = Pat Benatar? Woo, thats way off base dude. Maybe Debbie Gibson or ahhh whats that girl who was on the Partridge family? Gotta keep on keep on keep on keep on dancin all through the night..... No, that was the brady bunch. Marcia marcia marcia!!!

Muahahahah.

I like the new rocker, all cheery talking about beer. Nice metamorphosis.

I dont know Safety dude....between wondering what underwear I wear and talking about Debbie Gibson...........I think that you are making us all wonder about your preferences here. Lemme guess, you also like that sweet berry beer..........you ought to try Guiness, Bud, or Fosters.....or something that isnt girly for a change.

Gimme a Fender strat and a Line 6 amp with some good distortion and I'd be happy with that while you play air guitar, tip toe around the house and sing along to all those great Debbie Gibson songs which you know by heart. You dont wear that silly hat she wore too, uh???

Last edited:
FRACTRASH said:

That will be ineteresting to see. For now, I am happy for you guys and for those that I do know over at CS. I understand what you are saying Trash and enjoy it while it lasts....hopefully so for a long time.

CastofThousands said:
If you're are management it could be construed that way.

If you're a line pilot it's nice to know you have options. This FUD's for you :beer:

Sincerely, my a$$

The F.U.D. you spew in the post quoted here: http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1052771&postcount=73 is clearly aimed at Pilots, not management.

You want pilots to fear that they need to organize now because WHEN netjets and CS merge (because as you say of a secret meeting with Textron ah, you mean Cessna...LOL) they will be pasted. You are clearly placing FUD in the minds of those who would decide to fill out cards or not. Both CS Management and Pilots would view your spew the same way. Your union thug ways are so transparent, and those wise Pilots who appreciate having options, as you say, are wise enough to know better.

As you say, this FUD is for them. That post was clearly (albeit cheaply in a foreign country) manufactured for them to take hook line and stinker. "Oh, you may have it good now but check back with me in three years and we will see." Come on.

I heard they are biting over in the Avantair thread. Its all fished out over here.

Latest resources

Back