Citation air to upgrade/recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rigger

Came out yesterday, new airframes, new bid for Captains, FO's and recalls (number recalls to be determined still).

Some brighter news. Contrats to this affected!!!!

Some brighter news. Contrats to this affected!!!!

Okay, if this some kind of Monte Python spoof, it blew over my head. However, if this is just really bad spelling combined with terrible grammer, then you have to wonder.

When you go fly, do you say "I'm goon to glow flug now," or something similar? Is your keyboard broken? What happened here?

Okay, if this some kind of Monte Python spoof, it blew over my head. However, if this is just really bad spelling combined with terrible grammer, then you have to wonder.

When you go fly, do you say "I'm goon to glow flug now," or something similar? Is your keyboard broken? What happened here?

HANGOVER???? or new IPAD typing....Or both

How about this

"NEWS Flash"

Two Citation tens
One CJ3

4 Citation ten PICs
2 CJ3 PICs

4 Citation ten FOs
4 CJ3 FOs

Number of recalls TBT

Bid closes 5 Jan. posting NLT Jan 11th.

Congrats to those affected.

That is great news. Question about the Xs: are the pilots currently on the X paid more than those on the Sovereign or on other fleets? Do the X pilots currently operate on the same schedules as those on other fleets?

That is great news. Question about the Xs: are the pilots currently on the X paid more than those on the Sovereign or on other fleets? Do the X pilots currently operate on the same schedules as those on other fleets?

The best deal at CA is to fly the smallest airframe they have.

Shorter legs; less flying; fewer pax; fewer bags to throw; very little recovery of larger aircrafts' flights...all for the same money on the same schedule.

Your hormones may say X, but your brain should say CJ1 (any of those left?).

Not so true my man. The smallest airframe (CJ3) is the busiest in the fleet. Shorter legs? Some over 4 hours, and it happens more often than you think. Fewer bags? It has a large aft cargo compartment considering the class of aircraft, and the pax aren't afraid to test what can fit in there. Very little recovery of larger aircraft is true, so is the standby time. But that is only because we are already working at least 10 to 12 hours of duty already. In all actuality, bid the X. You don't fly and work not even a fraction of the busiest aircraft in the fleet.

Ahhh, the toilet. How could one forget that little gem. I like it when a kid shoves 3/4 a roll of toilet paper in the thing wiping his a$$!

Latest resources

Back