• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's new CRJ's When do they arrive?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck flying CAT II's into IAH or anywhere else.... :) No beef with the CHQ guys. Dumb decision by CAL.

other than xjt, which other regionals can do cat 2? not trying to start an argument...just wondering if we're in the minority

Also curious, how often do you guys find yourself using them? After flying through some of the worst wx in the NE, I still haven't seen the need for it yet but it has only been 2 years. Maybe I don't fly to the right airports.

word around the RAH family is that the CRJ in CRP upgrade went to an April 2005 hire date

Actually the most junior I know of is a 11/30/04 DOH seniority #954/1602 (CRP domicile)

I'm a 7/14/04 DOH and heading to IAH.

Invitation calls have been made from crew planning, but the "official award" won't be posted til next week sometime.

Also curious, how often do you guys find yourself using them? After flying through some of the worst wx in the NE, I still haven't seen the need for it yet but it has only been 2 years. Maybe I don't fly to the right airports.

I'll second that question...I've flown through remnants of 6 hurricanes and nor'easters in the last 2 years and the only time I've ever not been able to get in was due to fog in ROC, but we got in the 2nd time around. Yes, it'd be nice to do cat 2, but I'm just wondering when the hell we'd need it.

Latest resources

Back