• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ to operate CRJ-200 confirmed..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm starting to think that CHAQ pilots like knowing that their mgt will do whatever it takes to take everyones flying. JO finally has competition!!

Do the CHQ guy's have to carry a thrid suitcase on trips to put all their different brass and uniforms in? That must be why they carry the backpacks. It's contains all the shiny brass for the airlines they fly for. You guys must have a nice selection. Oh yeah, and how about your knee pads and lube.

foreverfo said:
I'm starting to think that CHAQ pilots like knowing that their mgt will do whatever it takes to take everyones flying. JO finally has competition!!

Agreed!! But i would like to change that to "Some not all" just to give the benefit of the doubt.:puke:

dnkt said:
Do the CHQ guy's have to carry a thrid suitcase on trips to put all their different brass and uniforms in? That must be why they carry the backpacks. It's contains all the shiny brass for the airlines they fly for. You guys must have a nice selection. Oh yeah, and how about your knee pads and lube.

Go finish your touch-and-go's, junior...:rolleyes: Or stop regurgitating the ignorant BS you're getting from your captains...try thinking for yourself.

Kotex brains....a terrible thing to waste.

Last edited:
We only have one uniform, to answer your question. The hat brass/wings say Chautauqua or Shuttle or Republic...

It's modeled after the US Airways uniform.

I suppose if Comair had gotten this hypothetical flying, everyone on here would be congratulating them and telling them to raise the bar. The problem isn't CHQ fellas...

By voting in their crappy contract, they undercut other pilot groups. Don't tell us Republic, Mesa, Gojets, etc. pilots don't share blame in the ability of their managements to put other airlines' pilots out of work.

AvroGuy said:
The pilot group has no say in what flying the company bids for. So in other words, you can't blame them if RAH is awarded PSA flying if it is up for bid.

I don't think we'll get 700's because SKywest can under bid everyones flying with their single pay scale. Just ask ASA about it.....

Crappy contract? Show me the difference between CHQ and AirWhisky, and dont quote me your Bae 146 pay rate. At least we didn't BUY our flying.

Last edited:
dnkt said:

One uniform son (but I do have a nice collection of brass and epulets stored away in a drawer at home). But my flight bag does weigh close to 40 pounds with 2 1/2 binders of Jepps. They are too cheap to carry more than one subscription with Jepp, so everybody carries the same plates regardless of which of the three companies you are with. The 145 guys on the east coast are carrying plates for everywhere from Halifax to Reno to Mazatlan. At least it makes for some visually interesting approach plates when we have to do 2 hours of revisions every third overnight.

So lets talk about that instead of where ever this thread was going. Let's believe the CRJ's when they are on the ramp with people getting on and off them (and not on some ramp in Canada with curious paint and/or N-numbers).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back