CHQ to operate CRJ-200 confirmed..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gofish said:
Please don't bid on PSA's flying. I am begging you and your management please don't do it. You already got 30 EMB 175's please don't take these too.

The pilot group has no say in what flying the company bids for. So in other words, you can't blame them if RAH is awarded PSA flying if it is up for bid.

This opens it up for them to get 700's and 900's not just 200's. Although I think there CRJ program is going to be hard at first (alot of CLX flights) just like Eagle had.

79%N1 said:
How long until RAH/CHQ/REP/SA has taken over everyones flying?? Soon enough, they will be the only regional carrier there is.

The sooner the better. Then I'll get whatever pay I want since we control the market. We can restore integrity to the profession...

SUCKAS!!

Nothing bigger than 50 seats can be flown at Chautauqua.

Does DAL or UAL scope prevent anything with more than 70 seats being flown on the S5 certificate?

BoilerUP said:
Nothing bigger than 50 seats can be flown at Chautauqua.

Does DAL or UAL scope prevent anything with more than 70 seats being flown on the S5 certificate?
Who knows with the BK stuff. Read the quarterly report S5=70 seats RW>70

540 folks to be hired....You still in?

LearLove said:
All non-specified choices will be void. I.e. DEN 747 FE or MIA DH8 CA etc.

That's pretty funny there. How many clowns does it take to make the company put a disclaimer such as that at the end of a bid?

79%N1 said:
How long until RAH/CHQ/REP/SA has taken over everyones flying?? Soon enough, they will be the only regional carrier there is.

Not if Ornstein has anything to do with it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back