CHQ to operate CRJ-200 confirmed..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASH said:
These are just -200's. No mention of anything bigger. No worries.

ASH...I'd like to have no worries and I do respect the professionals over there but...I am worried. Thats the only way I know how to put it to ya.

please drop the 1500/300 bs

Why is it BS? You could do what ASH did and pay $50k to fly a 1900. What
is stopping you?

Commmon guys!!! I bought a home!!!

Please don't pee in my yard!!!

Im gonna go smoke a cigarette now and try to get some sleep.

Carry on!!

Fish

I'd like to squash this thread but before I did I checked the CO website and sure enough there it was, just like ASH said.

Utilizing the table reflected below, please fill out the boxes for each choice in order of preference. Fill out status and bases for only those positions in which you are actually interested in filling.
Current choices only are as follows:
BASE = BUF, CMH, DCA, GSO, IND, LGA, MCO, ORD, PIT, RIC, SDF & STL
A/C = CR2 RP (CRJ-200), EM4 RP (EMB-145), EM3 (EMB-140), EM5 (EMB-135), EM7 RW (EMB-170), EM7 S5 (EMB-170) EM8 RW (EMB-175)
POSITION = CA, FO, FA
All non-specified choices will be void. I.e. DEN 747 FE or MIA DH8 CA etc.

79%N1 said:
How long until RAH/CHQ/REP/SA has taken over everyones flying?? Soon enough, they will be the only regional carrier there is.

It's a good thing they already started the "RP Pilot's Don't Care What Others Think About Us" thread because when we find out where these airplanes are going things might get fugly.

And the money to be spent to get the CR2 program up and running. BB would be making a huge mistake to start with the CR2's. Also until they put out the training memo's then I will believe it.

SYX328 said:
And the money to be spent to get the CR2 program up and running. BB would be making a huge mistake to start with the CR2's. Also until they put out the training memo's then I will believe it.

Huge mistake? Why? Explain yourself. I think it's smart as hell. 3 certificates? This now put RP in a very lucrative position.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back