CHQ to operate CRJ-200 confirmed..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Popeye0537 said:
I don't think we'll get 700's because SKywest can under bid everyones flying with their single pay scale. Just ask ASA about it.....

Crappy contract? Show me the difference between CHQ and AirWhisky, and dont quote me your Bae 146 pay rate. At least we didn't BUY our flying.
Contract Comparisions:

Pay rates....Pay rates.....Pay rates, they ain't sh*t!! They are the easiest to compare but the meat of the contract lies in the pages after that. I know I know....no jr man and no furlough yeah I bet you use those pages in the contract every day don't you??

That being said I don't believe RP/SA/CHQ is that bad....but the combination of that an being very aggressive in obtaining new flying seems to equal success.

To address you saying Air Wiscosin pilots bought their flying:

Pilots that except subpar contracts buy their flying.

Owners that know how to invest money make money...I don't remember any of the wiskey pilots throwing money in a hat to buy anything.

Last edited:
Popeye0537 said:
I don't think we'll get 700's because SKywest can under bid everyones flying with their single pay scale. Just ask ASA about it.....

Single Payscale? I believe your FO's have 1 payscale for everything from 50 seats to what ever the 175 will hold.....86? sounds to me like the pot is callin the kettle black here...

Popeye0537 said:
Crappy contract? Show me the difference between CHQ and AirWhisky, and dont quote me your Bae 146 pay rate. At least we didn't BUY our flying.

OH yeah son? you get trip and duty rigs? did'nt think so....get FULL deadhead pay? Did'nt think so....Get cancellation pay? Didn't think so....Get more pay for flying bigger epuipment for your FO's? Did'nt think so....We didn't buy our flying either, we invested 125 million dollars, got a seat on the board, AND at least TRIPLED the investment.....some of you arrogant guys need to keep your mouths shut.....

bizzum said:
Single Payscale? I believe your FO's have 1 payscale for everything from 50 seats to what ever the 175 will hold.....86? sounds to me like the pot is callin the kettle black here...

OH yeah son? you get trip and duty rigs? did'nt think so....get FULL deadhead pay? Did'nt think so....Get cancellation pay? Didn't think so....Get more pay for flying bigger epuipment for your FO's? Did'nt think so....We didn't buy our flying either, we invested 125 million dollars, got a seat on the board, AND at least TRIPLED the investment.....some of you arrogant guys need to keep your mouths shut.....

Ok grasshopper, trip/duty rigs...no 75% deadhead, cancellation pay yup, more pay for the fo's nope. Investment?? BS you guys lost all your flying and were scrambling to find some place to put your A/C. I call that pay to play. Where else were you gonna put all the United flying you lost to substandard contracts as you call them? Bedford didn't believe you would front that type of money or he would have jumped all over it.

You guys need better paid FO's because they stay FO's longer. When our contract was signed anyone who was an FO was by choice, cant say that about AWA can Ya?? Didn't think so. Things will get better for FO's in the next contract. I'm not being arrogant you a$$ munch chill out

Last edited:
Popeye0537 said:
Ok grasshopper, trip/duty rigs...no 75% deadhead, cancellation pay yup, more pay for the fo's nope. Investment?? BS you guys lost all your flying and were scrambling to find some place to put your A/C. I call that pay to play. Where else were you gonna put all the United flying you lost to substandard contracts as you call them? Bedford didn't believe you would front that type of money or he would have jumped all over it.

You guys need better paid FO's because they stay FO's longer. When our contract was signed anyone who was an FO was by choice, cant say that about AWA can Ya?? Didn't think so. Things will get better for FO's in the next contract. I'm not being arrogant you a$$ munch chill out

unbelievable!

Popeye0537 said:
Ok grasshopper, trip/duty rigs...no 75% deadhead, cancellation pay yup, more pay for the fo's nope. Investment?? BS you guys lost all your flying and were scrambling to find some place to put your A/C. Bedford didn't believe you would front that type of money or he would have jumped all over it.

Not arrogant? What makes you think that US would have liked bedfords 125 mill more than ours?...ohhh and lets not forget about the 125 mill or whatever it was to BUY MDA's planes to fly for US....not buying any flying? what would you call that? Sure we needed a place for our a/c, your saying that you wouldn't invest some money to save your company, then make a killing off that ivestment while saving your company and putting it in a position to grow? What about when your little growth spurt ends? then what...2 yr upgrades only last as long as new aircraft on property, and trust me it WILL end. Ohh...sorry about the cancellation pay thing, but tell the whole truth, you ONLY get it if RAH has a certain completion factor or on time or something like that.....and one more thing...its MR A$$ much to you son!

Last edited:
bizzum said:
Not arrogant? What makes you think that US would have liked bedfords 125 mill more than ours?...ohhh and lets not forget about the 125 mill or whatever it was to BUY MDA's planes to fly for US....not buying any flying? what would you call that? Sure we needed a place for our a/c, your saying that you wouldn't invest some money to save your company, then make a killing off that ivestment while saving your company and putting it in a position to grow? Ohh...sorry about the cancellation pay thing, but tell the whole truth, you ONLY get it if RAH has a certain completion factor or on time or something like that.....and one more thing...its MR A$$ much to you son!

Buying assets is different that investing 125 million to ensure a seat and secure flying. We purchased the airframes not a seat on the board to put our A/C on line.

I forget what the completion factor is something like 98% or something...and we have yet not to attain it. Sorry "MR A$$ munch"...ha ha the Son thing is kinda funny, how old are you anyway??? 23 mabey 24

Last edited:
Say what? Come in over...

What, don't u remember? You paid to fly a 1900 at Tab Express.
You are proof that PFT works and is alive and well.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back