• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ Negotiations??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's very true. Im sure the package is decent, definitely can't be worse than what was already there!

The contract being done is almost as important as its content as it is tending to hold CHQ back from expanding right now. They are calling for a ton of more RJs once its done.

This is VERY reliable info. THERE IS A TA at CHQ. All the info about it will be released next week. Also, look for CHQ to hire close to 100 pilots a month for a long time. Looks like new code share(s) are a done deal. For all CHQ pilots, be patient until next week. Legality issues still need to be worked out.

This is no rumor. Let's just say it came from someone on the EC. And We will leave it at that. Give the EC one more week or so and all the details of the TA will be out. Also, if the negotiations were not successful, we would have heard about it by now and BB would have already posted his BS.

That's true. After the last round, there was info on the union and company websites about there being no TA, and that was posted the day after negotiations ended. This time....nothing.

Hope it's true.

That is what I'm thinking too. I mean as SOON as Friday, August 1st came around, it was announced there was NO TA and Bryan Bedford came out with his company update BS.

Last Friday, there wasn't one word from BB or the union. Which leads me to believe something COULD be cooking this week.

Guys, we've never been this close. Pray hard.

I was told by this person to spread this info to the CHQ pilot group. Right now they are in a legal stage of wording the TA. This can take a week or so. He asked me to tell the rest of the pilot group to be patient and understand that NO official word from the EC or Company could be made right now. Again, this is NO RUMOR. I do not come on here to start rumors. Again, the EC has worked hard for this and they deserve another week or so to present the facts on the TA to the pilot group.

:D :D :D :D :D

TWAER,
You better be right. Or there will be a lot of us disappointed! Give you the benefit of the doubt so far.

If it ain't in writing, it aint.

All this speculation is not worth flatulence in a tropical cyclonic disturbance. Everyone is getting all worked up and nobody yet, despite protestations to the contrary, has provided anything other than internet rumor and "I know something you don't know" feather puffing. That goes for the IBT board as well as here.

Let's all just spool down and wait quietly for something official.

Latest resources

Back