• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ Negotiations??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could we keep the flamebait crap to ourselves please. There's 36 of us with no jobs waiting everyday for the call to come back to work. I hope we weren't forgotton during this last round of talks. Thanks.

I hope that's the case. Since there is no info anywhere, my only guess is that it isn't over yet. Perhaps they are taking a break till after Labor Day like you said.

We all need to keep eachother updated.

StarChecker said:
Could we keep the flamebait crap to ourselves please. There's 36 of us with no jobs waiting everyday for the call to come back to work. I hope we weren't forgotton during this last round of talks. Thanks.

:eek: You haven't heard the story of the 125 of us that were TERMINATED for a year with no jobs, waiting everyday for the call to come back to work, have you?

RichardFitzwel9 said:
:eek: You haven't heard the story of the 125 of us that were TERMINATED for a year with no jobs, waiting everyday for the call to come back to work, have you?

Yes.

did I miss something or did CHQ get released from the mediator?

Nobody knows. That's a good question. Union site and/or CHQ doesn't say anything yet. Im sure this week we'll get the news!

so in the meantime....

smoke em if you got em.....

Comair + 3%, well thats good, but what about work rules!!! People don't understand that work rules is where you make your money... Min. day, CX pay, Block or Better, Extension pay, etc.. all these can add up big time at the end of the month. You can have a great hr. rate and crappy work rules, and that sux..
However good luck...

Latest resources

Back