• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chief pilot at Netjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry, but to compare ANY airline to NetJets in the quality of their employees is laughable.
Word of advise. When you're on top, a little bit of grace goes a long way. It's nice to see someone who is proud of their company but is it really necessary to denigrate brother aviators? A little class maybe?

Still haven't answered my question of how NJA provides superior CS over the other fracs. :).
Now, I'm not trying to make this a NJA is better than FLOPS, Flex, or Shares "thing". The point I was trying to make is that airline pilots are not in our league when it come to taking care of the owners (passengers). They fly the planes and do a great job at it, but that is the extent of an airline pilot's involvment to a "good" flight.

I did answer it.

Word of advise. When you're on top, a little bit of grace goes a long way. It's nice to see someone who is proud of their company but is it really necessary to denigrate brother aviators? A little class maybe?

You're right. I apologize.

But listen. The airlines are known for laughable customer service (David Spade saying "buh-bye" ring a bell? That was almost 20 years ago!). Comparing an airline to NetJets when talking about taking care of the passenger is not fair.

lol im still trying to figure how b19 thinks the union screwed up the chief pilots that cause this guy to ask who to send his resume to.....lol

Thanks for nothing, losers.

What a pathetic board.....
Because you didn't get the answer you wanted? Or that people told you that it has nothing to do with writing the CP? Do what we all did and read the website...EVERYTHING you need is there.

Flight attendants too. If the NJA F/A's ratify the LOA they have been presented, all future NJI F/A's will come from the NJA F/A group. If the ones bidding don't meet the two year company longeveity requirement, they can fill the positions with newer people up to and including new hires. So that means, as with the pilots, as of November the only way to NJI is through NJA.

So, hey, "Talent Acquisition Team"! "Talent has several meanings ;)
It really is, in fact the Talent Acquisition. Everything you've heard about the "way" interviews/hiring goes is OUT THE WINDOW. Any gouge you have is outdated.

They're doing this big on-line assessment and it's very different to say the least.

As for the FA's: the NJI FAs are coming over and the new seniority list has been published (subject to challenges).

There is a projected need of 16-20 FA for the Gulfstream starting in Jan (next "NJI" class is January)...however, it has been filled with Falcon FAs who want to transfer. When the first 4 go over, there will be a shortage on the DA2000. So there will be hiring for FA's...either to the DA2000 or the Gulfstream...obviously a new-hire won't be holding the BBJ.

Additional FAs were approved in May and the first class since 06 is set to go on line in October and the 2nd (and final for the year) is starting on 3 Nov.

Even if they are still in the seat lock, the CBA allows FA's to xfer to another fleet IF there are vacancies that haven't been filled (this is an option before reverse assigning)...however, if a locked FA proffers another fleet and then another/enough UN-locked FAs takes it, the locked one goes back to the locked fleet. The proffered FA also starts her lock over again (on the "new" fleet).

Latest resources

Back