Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for nothing, losers.

What a pathetic board.....
With that attitude you need to think about a career as a single pilot. Try some company flying a Carivan in the Congo, India or the Middle East. There are to many good guys looking who would be greatful for the advise they gave, I don't want some boner face like you getting into this industry.

Customer service experience

I know nothing of the NJA pilot hiring process, but the comments on this thread continue show the pilots' continued myopia. Flying ability is by far the most important qualification for a pilot. But unlike an airline pilot, a NJA pilot is not just responsible for safely flying the jet. They are the face of the customer for the company. I have seen some members of my OS team once when I was in Columbus. However, the pilots are the ones who interface with me and my family for every aspect of every flight. This makes customer service experience very important. Most passengers on an airliner do not interface with the pilot, therefore, if he or she is the grumpiest or rudest person on the plane it does not matter (except to the co-pilot).

Thanks.

Fly safe.

NJAowner hit the nail on the head about the pilots we are looking for. (Although I had to look "mypoia" up on wikipedia)

QXpeon,

Seriously, address it to "Pilot Recruiter" and check out www.netjetspilotjobs.com. There is a great deal of info you will want to look at before applying to NetJets. As NJAowner stated, this job isn't for everyone. Make sure we are the right fit for you.

Leave your name and number and I am sure one of the losers on here will will be more than happy to make sure your resume ends up where it belongs...:puke:

Yeah.. How do you have time to post, back to work. It's not like you have my schedule and have a lot of time on your hands.

And for the individual that made the loser statement.. Please don't apply, I thought I left all your type back at the regionals!

With that attitude you need to think about a career as a single pilot. Try some company flying a Carivan in the Congo, India or the Middle East. There are to many good guys looking who would be greatful for the advise they gave, I don't want some boner face like you getting into this industry.

Hey Barack. Nice grammar and spelling.

Well said NJAOwner.

At Netjets everyone at the company is Owner Services.

Yes we have a department call Owner Services, but as I explained to a rep recently, we both do the same job. The only difference is that the reps are back office Owner Services, the pilots are front office Owner Services.

:laugh: What are we in the third grade? You can not be serious. :laugh: Boner face, that is rich. :laugh:
Gee, sorry! I guess I should have kept my mouth shut! He would be a perfect match for Net jets... Is that better?

Latest resources

Back