• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicago Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be nice :) C8 has some very nice, very professional, very cute pilots.

joe

Last edited:
Ill take care of the post, really didnt think anyone one of commented on it. And Mr. FlyChicago you should be mroe friendly around your pilots when you see them in the hall wall a simple HELLO would be nice!!!!!! just messing with you.
Anthony

FlyChicaga said:
Who said she's ugly? She's my sim partner, that's all. I think it would be best if the above posts were edited to remove her name though. Sorta inappropriate.

Corrected; you're spot on.

Yea the famous slogan of american flyers, Yesterdays technology, for tomorrows prices! That would be a good one.

antney seems like I am not the only american flyers former instructor on this website..... but i am sure if they did try and give Chicago Express the old c172s they would paint them nice and then Dave and Chris over at DPA would make you feel so good about the POS you where about to get.....

any new rumours regarding the saab 2000. I heard that saab is offering to train 2 crews per plane for free and that they want to trade the 340's for the 2000's. I dont think it will be even but it will be pretty close. What have you heard antney and flychicaga.

ataopsdave: really isn't any more info and i doubt you will hear anything until it is done at this point. everyone knows the deal: chicago express is negotating with saab to purchase at least 17 saab 2000's but perhaps more. the deals would include some form of training etc. and the 340's would be replaced. as the infoline says expect something to be stated in 30-90 days. sit back, let the info come from the top, at this point we are just repeating the same old tune.

Is the SAAB a dog?

We used to fly 340B's into South Lake Tahoe which is at 6,200 feet. The SAAB is like a diesel Mercedes- noisy, underpowered, and slow, but built like a tank. I'd fly it to hell and back. Just have your negative autocoarsen proceedures down cold!

Latest resources

Back