Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: USA Today Quote 7

Denver130 said:
Call the airport to get cloud ceilings as altitude reference points.
Yeah, call "the airport."

(Moron...) Denver, each of your posts demonstrates less intelligence than the one before it. Quit while you're ahead.

Re: Re: USA Today Quote 7

Typhoon1244 said:
Yeah, call "the airport."

(Moron...) Denver, each of your posts demonstrates less intelligence than the one before it. Quit while you're ahead.

Ahead? Really now. I don't think he ever got started....

Denver130:

Sorry to hear about your health problems.

The health issues you and some of your neighbors have been experiencing are not necessarily 1) caused by airborne chemicals and 2) statistically abnormal when compared with other communitities across the nation. Remember, in order to make this case, you've got to show that these suspicious atmoshpheric phenomenon cause (or are highly correlated with) health problems. Today, this would be a practically impossible task. Why? You'd have to collect data on chemtrail frequency nationwide. Unfortunately, there's no nationwide, standardized, scientific method for doing that at the moment.

As to the existence of chemtrails, here are a few thoughts:

1) If there exist documented cases of "contrails" existing where themodynamics does not predict their formation, then logically either it isn't a "contrail" or thermodynamics needs some tweaking.

2) If we assume that themodynamic theory is always correct in predicting contrail development, and these documented cases of abnormal "contrails" do exist, then these are not contrails. Then what are they? The only way we'll know for sure is to collect samples from these abnormal contrails and compare them against samples from normal contrails.

Can you show us some evidence of contrails existing where thermodynamics does not predict their formation? You'll need to show precise atmospheric conditions at the "contrail", then an official set of criteria for the development of contrails.

If it does turn out to be some sort of spraying sponsored by the military, I wouldn't be too surprised. The sheer volume of information the public doesn't know (or want to know) regarding certain elements of the gov't is beyond measure: JFK, TWA 800, UFOs, etc.

Anyway, in order for this chemtrail business to emerge from the fringes of conspiracy theories, precise, verifiable evidence must be collected and made public.

Last edited:
I think I get it: Denver130 is really secks, jerking our chains...

Chemtrails and Area 51

Chemtrails and Area 51 in Nevada have several things in common. First, the government denied both. Second, it was through the use of photography that both were investagated with. A lawyer used satellite photography to win his case against the government for workers at Area 51 who were dying from exposure to chemicals burned in trenches. And Chemtrails will be admitted too in the future do to photography and science.

I wish in my heart of hearts this Christmas
that Chemtrails was false.

But when you wake up for breakfast in the morning with chemtrails easily viewed from your kitchen window, its awfully hard to deny. But as long as you have science, and mathematics and the powers of observation, you can come to no other conclusion.

Re: Chemtrails and Area 51

Denver130 said:
I wish in my heart of hearts this Christmas that Chemtrails was false.
Well I have good news for you, big guy. You can stop wishing. It's been false all along!

Re: Chemtrails and Area 51

Denver130 said:
I wish in my heart of hearts this Christmas
that Chemtrails was false.

Merry Christmas little buddy! I called Buckley AFB and told them to activate the "Chemtrail Dispersal Orbs", you know, the ones they claim are radars... Have a chemtrail free Christmas!!

SK:cool:

Latest resources

Back