• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Once again, look at your photos closely and you can see the mid level cloud is BELOW the contrail. It's so visible and I'm only using your crappy little photos. Spend some time looking at this, you can see where the thicker parts of the clouds obscure the contrail.

Denver, I think you need a long holiday. You exhibit some neurological signs that aren't healthy. I don't trust the government that much either, but the photos you keep posting throw your arguments out the window. Until you really stop ignoring all the math posted here, and get in a plane, get air samples of these contrails - and normal contrails, then have a lab pour over the data can you really start spouting off what you claim. Also, you'd have to collect samples from all over the nation to really have a good random set. These junkie photos are hardly any evidence to create a basis for what you believe. By showing these simple photos as your base case, there is no weight whatsoever to this argument. I suggest finding some serious funding, rent some airplanes and air sample equipment and start collecting data which can then be audited by independent labs. Good luck and I'm curious as to the results. Merry Christmas. Try to relax a little. Get a good book and maybe a good bottle of wine and think about all this before getting so worked up about it. Until you can really prove anything with scientific data don't put yourself into a heartattack.

Re: Chemtrails Under Clouds

Denver130 said:
I was out this morning for breakfast and you wont believe what I found? You guessed it! Chemtrails under clouds. Location I-10 and Barkercypress Rd, Houston, Texas.

Why is it impossible for contrails to exist under clouds? I'm no atmospheric physicist, but it seems as though different mechanisms are responsible for clouds vs. contrails. Aren't clouds essentially fog, whereas contrails are ice crystals formed around molecules of pollutants?

Typhoon1244:

Don't know what the hell your problem is, pal. Did you even bother to read my post? Show me where I made an illogical statement.

Re: Re: Chemtrails Under Clouds

secks said:

Typhoon1244:

Show me where I made an illogical statement.

I'm obviously not Typhoon, but I'll venture a guess. Your illogic came from trying to logically discourse with Denver130..

:D

enigma

Most beautiful cons

As I was flying to Florida last night I saw a very nice pattern of contrails to the south. Of course, it's the kind of pattern that would make Denver absolutely crazy. It also happened to be well over the ocean, which only made me wonder... are we chemming fish now too? Talk about filling an ocean with an eyedropper!

As I was thinking about how idiodic Denver's claims are, I recalled one of the best contrail formations I've ever seen. Flying on the recovery from Northern Iraq across Turkey there was a tanker and a four-ship of Eagles in front of us. Everbody was at roughly the same altitude, so everybody's engines were creating cons. We were flying between the four cons created by the tactical formation of Eagles and just above the cons created by the tanker. It was really beautiful. Of course, I'm sure Denver can explain why we loaded F-15s up for combat and then added an extra few thousand pounds of chemicals to all the airplanes so we could chem the Kurds on the way back to base. Methinks it would have been smarter to dump the chemicals on the way out so that the Eagles would have been lighter for the fight. (Eagleflip--Any comments?) I'm sure we were conning too, but I left my chemgoo switch in the OFF position! Why waste the chems when everybody else ahead of me was already doing the job.

I've concluded this is like a religion for Denver. He will not let facts confuse his faith. Everybody is just wasting their time trying to explain reality to him. We could be having this same discussion about UFOs and swampgas...

That reminds me... My mother-in-law just can't believe that I've been a pilot for 22 years and never seen a UFO! I guess I just haven't been in the right place at the right time.

BTW, all the BBQ places in SYR are closed for Christmas, so we had to settle for Italian.

Santa

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to argue if there is a Santa Claus, given the holiday season? Heck, the evidence is all around us! I think I can defend Santa Claus with more data than Denver has on chemtrails. Besides, more people believe in Santa than believe in chemtrails, so they must be right!

Re: Re: Chemtrails Under Clouds

secks said:
Don't know what the hell your problem is, pal. Did you even bother to read my post? Show me where I made an illogical statement.
Okay...
If it does turn out to be some sort of spraying sponsored by the military, I wouldn't be too surprised. The sheer volume of information the public doesn't know (or want to know) regarding certain elements of the gov't is beyond measure: JFK, TWA 800, UFOs, etc.

Anyway, in order for this chemtrail business to emerge from the fringes of conspiracy theories, precise, verifiable evidence must be collected and made public.
Your remarks make it sound like Denver130 is right, but doesn't have enough evidence.

Trust me, I've been dealing with this wacko for a while know. At one point, I thought I had him almost convinced that there's no conspiracy here.

He's a paranoid schizophrenic with internet access...a very scary prospect.

Re: Most beautiful cons

dgs said:
I've concluded this is like a religion for Denver. He will not let facts confuse his faith. Everybody is just wasting their time trying to explain reality to him. We could be having this same discussion about UFOs and swampgas...

That reminds me... My mother-in-law just can't believe that I've been a pilot for 22 years and never seen a UFO! I guess I just haven't been in the right place at the right time.

I wouldn't put chemtrails and UFOs in the same category. There is a great deal of evidence to support the existence of UFOs: photos, videos, mass sightings, testimonies of military personnel, even gov't admission in Russia and Belgium, among others. Basically, the only pieces of evidence which the public lack are: 1) the U.S. government's admission and 2) a tangible UFO.

If UFOs do exist, it makes perfect sense for the gov't to deny their existence (much like the gov't denies that the Groom Lake base exists). Can you imagine how unsettling such an admission would be? First, there are the technological implications. Our entire transportation (hear that, pilots?) and scientific sectors would be thrown into temporary chaos. Then you've got the social implications: Do political parties become irrelevant? What about religion? Can we defend against an attack? The risk of going public is too great.

I think one of the most amusing quotes regarding UFOs was stated by George Bush, former CIA director. When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his campaign committee, Bush stated: "You don't even know the half of it".

Re: Chemtrails and Area 51

Denver130 said:
A lawyer used satellite photography to win his case against the government for workers at Area 51 who were dying from exposure to chemicals burned in trenches.

I don't think they won the case. If I recall, Bush Sr. signed an executive order which basically exempted the "site" from EPA regulations. Clinton renewed the EO. Thus, the case could not progress. Some of the workers eventually died, since they were not told the identity of the toxin, which was neccesary for treatment.

Makes you wonder what's so important that the EPA can't regulate any activities at the "site"? So important that workers were essentially left for dead?

We got off topic

How did this great BBQ thread get hyjacked into a chemtrail thread. We need to get back on topic, or if BBQ, like chemtrails, have been done to death lets try something fresh.
How bout ice hockey, my team is the Stars. Redwings suck!!;)
usc
PS I would let this thing die, but it doesnt look like it will happen since people cant ignore denver. Besides its fun draging it off topic.:D

We were trying to spell "X-mas" with the chemplanes, but we kept running out of chemgoo after getting a big X. Turns out the flight engineer was calculating chemgoo in gallons, but ordering it in liters.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back