Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go AWAY you MORON.

I hate to even get into this, but Denver all you need to do (as was pointed out) get a $40 dollar introductory flight on a day where you think there is a low level 'chemtrail' - guess what? You'll never get to it because it really is at 30+ thousand feet, no matter how low it appears. There you go, 40 bucks and you can see for yourself.

I live & fly in las vegas - I'm only a private pilot, but I do fly regularly - never above 12,000ft and I've seen contrails galore here in sunny las vegas and they have never been even remotely what you would call low or even close to where I fly.

Again, get thyself into a plane and go chase a 'chemtrail' ($40 bucks!!! even you should be able to work that into the budget) Then you can get a picture of you AT 5000 feet with a chemtrail BELOW you, of course that'll never happen 'cause they don't exist (except in your mind)

BTW: you could also go to the big airport and see how high a jet is after about 30 seconds - that's a low level jet (few thousand feet) Now try to remember the last time you saw a jet fly straight across the city at that height. (like never)

First Post!!!! Why did I even do it?

Last edited:
buffalo wings!

OK, so it's not actually BBQ, but I love a good plate of wings done right. Baked, not deep fried. With ranch, not bleu cheese.:D

Baste, 'em. Bake for a little while. Turn 'em over, baste again, bake some more. Repeat until they smell right, then eat 'em straight out of the oven.

Mmmmm.:)

Re: buffalo wings!

mattfish42 said:
OK, so it's not actually BBQ, but I love a good plate of wings done right. Baked, not deep fried. With ranch, not bleu cheese.:D

Baste, 'em. Bake for a little while. Turn 'em over, baste again, bake some more. Repeat until they smell right, then eat 'em straight out of the oven.

Mmmmm.:)
Speaking of buffalo wings I saw a Hooters 757 on the ramp at CLT. I thought that they only had 737s. Pretty sharp, it would have looked better if they would put a boob on nose like one of the former avtars.
Do they still use the Pace callsign or did they get a Hooters callsign?
usc
PS I never really cared for Hooters food, but then again thats not why you go there in the first place is it?:D ;)

Atonement.

Brisket or shoulder?

My favorite BBQ joint doesn't smoke brisket. He uses a shoulder cut that has the consistency of a good roast. Has anyone else found BBQ beef other than brisket or ribs?

enigma

enigma said:
Atonement.

Brisket or shoulder?

My favorite BBQ joint doesn't smoke brisket. He uses a shoulder cut that has the consistency of a good roast. Has anyone else found BBQ beef other than brisket or ribs?

enigma
That is an outstanding question. It is something that I never really gave much thought. BBQing usually involves cheap meat, ie pork shoulder, brisket, ribs, and so on. I would think that prime rib would do quite well as would beef tenderloin, but I cant afford an $80 piece of meat, nor would I want to experiment on it even if I had the money. If someone has ever BBQed or sampled smoke some of these high dollar cuts I would love to hear about it.
Ummm BBQed prime rib, I wish I would of thought about that before Christmas, ohwell there is next year or my bday.
usc

enigma said:
Atonement.

Brisket or shoulder?

enigma

I just checked with the meat maestro and found that he uses sirloin. I guess that I just have never seen sirloin before it's cut before. Whatever, it beats brisket.

Carry on,
enigma

Denver, I'm still waiting for you to explain pictures like this!

Typhoon1244 said:
Denver, I'm still waiting for you to explain pictures like this!

That's obviously a picture of the famous 2003 Berlin BBQ lift. In honor of George W Bush, and just to tick off the Germans, an entire side of beef was airlifted into Germany. The chemtrails you see are the smoker exhaust. In order to prevent the BBQ smoke from seeping into the cockpit and causing an accident when the crew gave in to the overpowering urge to get some beef, an intricate BBQ smoke vent system was devised. I'm pretty sure that this is what you are seeing in the picture. Or, I guess it could be a Type VI, kraut based chemgoo.

cheers,
enigma

Latest resources

Back