Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
please forgive me

but I can't help adding to the mess.

Hey Denver, If you have actually found low altitude chemtrails, why do you think you can see said chemtrails? Have you ever watched an ag-plane spraying rice fields around Houston? Could you see the spray? Don't you think that any black helicopter government agency that has managed to develop a nationwide covert chemgoo spraying operation could also develop a process that would allow low altitude chemical spreading that wouldn't leave a trace?
So tell us, if the trails are being formed in air that is above freezing (ruling out ice trails) why are they visible? Are those bad g-men, and all of us pilot accessories to the crime, purposefully leaving a trail just to scare you? That could be it. We are purposefully leaving evidence of our illegal activity just so that you will find it, scream about it to a careless public, and marginalize yourself as a kook. What a plan.
It seems to be working.

Merry Christmas,
enigma aka the Texas goo spreader.

BAD ENIGMA! BAD...BAD!!!

This thread is on "auto-hijack." All chemgoo comments are morally reprehensible and must be coverted into BBQ stories via the AUTO-Q encoder, a one hundert jigawatt computer with BI (Barbeque Intelligence). Here's an example of how it works:

Denver130: "So, as you can see, the surface temperature would not support anything but a chemtrail out of that thar jet plane..."

AUTO-Q: "So, the best BBQ can easily be found at Smitty's BBQ, Panama City Florida. OK, after founding a superb Q place Smitty went and found Jesus, leaving the Q but ditching the brew. Good for him but not a good reason to divest such a natural alliance. In any case, he eventually sold out to a fellow who cooks OUTSTANDING ribs and makes great sauces. Add that to a great aviation atmosphere and you've got yourself a fine Q restaurant."

See how it works, Enigma? Don't make me come back here...
:cool:

It has to have been more than 10 years ago, but Piggy's is/was a good time in OKC's bricktown. The BBQ was above average, but not spectacular. The band, however, was incredible. A small jazz combo with a whole lotta talent. Good times.:D

Eagleflip said:
BAD ENIGMA! BAD...BAD!!!

This thread is on "auto-hijack." All chemgoo comments are morally reprehensible and must be coverted into BBQ stories via the AUTO-Q encoder, a one hundert jigawatt computer with BI (Barbeque Intelligence).
Maybe his AUTO-Q encoder is inop and it had to be MEL'd. A similar thing happend to me over ATL. The controller asked me to recycle but the Q encoding was inop and I had turn it to standby. Thankfully it can only be differed for 3 days. You would think it would be groundable, but it isnt. You just have to notify the controllers in BBQ laden areas before you fly over. :eek: :confused: :D
usc

I've heard that there are approach fixes around Kansas City called something like "TASTY, BARBQ, RIBBS":) :p

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Also I'm looking foreward to some BBQ and Blues in the near future at Famous Daves in MSP

uscpilot said:
You just have to notify the controllers in BBQ laden areas before you fly over.
It's sort of like telling them you're a /A instead of /G.

Center: "Candler four-twenty-one, pulled pork with sweet sauce and mustard potato salad."

CAA 421: "Uh, center, we're negative-Q today."

Center: "Oh. Well then, turn left heading zero-five-zero and maintain two hundred fifty knots."

:D

sickness

Some of you ask, why aren't people getting sick if the issue of chemtrails is real?

Thats a good question.

To tell you the truth, I have not personally had time to check hospital statistics on various diseases. I do perform hospital visitation for our church and I do see startling things that would make your hair curl.

My guess is the following:

1. If the airforce is spraying the sky with aluminum oxide or barium oxide, these heavy metals would depress the immune system. It wouldn’t cause sudden death. Death would come as a result of diseases the body can no longer fight off. It would affect people of all ages and especially affect the aged or upcoming baby boomers the most.

I didn’t really pay attention to sickness until I had a stroke at 42. One week later they found a 2 inch tumor in my heart that they had to remove. Five people per million get one and I was the 3rd person that year (March 2, 2001).

I saw a 35 year old spitting up blood due to lung cancer a week ago.
I walked into AutoZone and saw a 30 year old with MS.
A friend of mine at age 30 has breast cancer.
My aunt, who along with millions of others has Alzheimer’s.
Colon Powell has prostate cancer.
My dad had colon cancer.
A lady from church has skin wounds that wont go away.
Our pastor has lung cancer.
Our media director has pancreatic cancer
The list goes on and on and on.

My doctor is appalled at the sheer numbers of people fighting cancer today. His only explanation is that there must be something in the water or in the air.

This is only my speculation.

By the way, do you wonder how so many people from different areas of America came down with the flu so fast? A few communities were affected at first and the next thing, groups of states were in the news with massive sickness.

I'll help you out typhoon

Is the water vapor produced from a car the same thing as a jet contrail? The answer is no. Why? Because jet contrails result in ice crystals. That is what we observe when we look up at the sky and see a trail.

Lt. Col Michael Gibson USAF in a letter written to Representative Mark Green defined it this way: “Contrails consist of ice particles that form around the soot or or aerosol particles in exhaust gases.”

In addition, this phenomenon requires an environmental configuration (which water vapor form a car does not) that includes 3 components. Those components are:

1. High Altitudes: 30,000ft plus
2. Extreme Temperatures: -40 and colder
3. Humidity to the point of saturation: (80 percent plus)

If the physics of these environmental components are violated, will jet contrails as defined by Michael Gibson, NASA and NOAA form? NO

I’m sure the high school student didn’t think about these things.

Latest resources

Back