• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chemtrails: holiday update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, Willard's BBQ in Chantilly, VA is pretty good too. Ribs are downright tasty, great sides...they even have pretty good Carolina pork with sauce.

Texas vs NC or anyone elses BBQ

What is the best? TX vs the rest of the country. I have to go with TX, and Rudy's BBQ in Leon Springs. I realize that it is a chain, but I am talking about the origional location. Out here in NC there is no comparison, although in a pinch the Lexington BBQ does come through. I just dont like pork the way I like beef.
Rudy's brisket, a cold Shiner Bock, and Stilaboo's avatar, to steal from an inferior beer's commercial, "It doesnt get any better than this."
usc:D

Moonlight BBQ in Owensboro, Kentucky is by far the best I've had to date. Excellent buffet as well.

"Chemtrail dump switch - on" is part of our climb check as we're climbing through 3000 agl. We do this on the climb check because it is silent.

Sometimes we fill the chemgoo reservoirs too much on short hops, and we have to hold for 15 minutes before landing. Sometimes when we are bored we go from right hand holds to left, making X shapes in the sky. I love winning bets with captains who think they can make better X's than me. I win about 80% of the time.

poetic justice

Houston, Texas
Located almost on the same latitude with Tampa and St Petersburg, Flordia. The climate here used to see rain daily but lately its been dry as a bone. The grass is turning brown,
The cars are filled with dust.
The sun is oppressive on your face.
Humidity rates are so low that they resemble Austin. Where we used to have 90 or 100 percent humidity, now its down in the 20 percent range. Nature cries for rain but none is given.

Day after day the skys are clear. Planes are easily spotted as they leisurely get in line to land or take off at IAH or Hobby.

Then they come like unannounced visitors. One, two, three, four up to nine at a time. Each in the sky, dropping their payload a plane load at time. Now X’s form here and grid patterns form there. So massive are they that they stand out greater than rainbows visible in the sky.

We run for our cameras to record the sky,
only to hear pilots say “its normal” goodbye.
Humidity is low and temperatures are hot,
but their not concerned cause you don’t belong to the pilots lot. Why do you question us they continually say,
don’t you know that we see it every day?!
We can’t help it if you read and study every day,
Just let us live our lives and go our merry way.
Jet contrail science we seldom study that,
But if you need an answer just call pilot Pat.
Don’t worry about pictures and temperature changes,
Cause those jet trails come in all kinds of ranges.
So please don’t worry about what you see.
Cause its really nothing more, like seeing a big bee.

Holiday trails re-examined

http://www.geocities.com/houstonchemtrails/Houston21.html
http://www.geocities.com/houstonchemtrails/Houston22.html

What’s wrong with those pictures? Are we just recording everyday occurrences or are these photos showing something else?
To answer that question we need to know what the formula for jet contrails is?

Jet contrails form when you have:

1. High altitudes (that’s were low temperatures are found. Typically at 30,000ft plus)
2. Low temperatures (beginning at -40 )
3. High humidity (mega humidity 80 to 100 percent not just a drop or two)

What was the temperature at the time of the pictures? 66 degrees.

At what altitude would you see a jet contrail begin to form if the ground temp is 66 degrees? Take 3.5F (temp difference per thousand feet) times 30 equals 105 (temp difference) Then subtract 66 from 105 equals -39F (NASA and NOAA says you need -40 so were very close). Therefore, the altitude required for jet contrails to form if its 66 degrees on the ground is 30,000ft. Does that fit the conditions for jet contrails? Yes

What was the humidity that day? 27 percent

Denver, why don’t you think you’re seeing normal jet contrails in Houston21 and Houston22?

1. Climate: The climate was too hot and the humidity is too low that day. (hard to believe isn't it! Houston is not located at the North Pole. Its located near the same latitude as Tampa or St Pete Flordia.)
2. Consistency: The climate has been consistently hot and dry for days. How can we go day after day, week after week with no jet contrails and then get hit with up to 9 jets leaving low lying, long lasting trails over our neighborhoods. Even the police are baffled about it!
3. Aerial photography hardware with 18X optical zoom would be hard pressed to photograph jets at 30,000ft. Its like trying to photograph your house at cruising altitudes with a cheap Kmart camera. Yet we can photograph and video tape these planes and trails with a degree of clarity every time. That’s a sign that they are traveling at lower altitudes then what you’d expect for jet contrails.
4. The trails are massive. Jet contrails at 30,000ft plus should look pencil thin, not massive. Also, they shouldn’t appear as gigantic rainbows over a community. Moreover, when was the last time, a normal jet contrail looked like someone took an eraser to the photograph?
5. The trails are lasting too long. Mark Steadman did a study of over 60 jet contrails in Houston. His results were that the vast majority of jet contrails lasted under a minute. Long lasting jet contrails according to NASA need initial temperatures of -70 degrees to sustain them for long periods of time. Houston’s climate is not conducive for that. Its simply too hot. (You can easily do time lapse photography on these jet trails and show consistently that they are lasting toooo long. The vast majority of jet contrails evaporate so fast, you wouldn’t even NOTICE THEM!
6. Although we had no cloud cover that day, cloud cover is becoming a critical component in the chemtrail argument. Once we call the airport to get the cloud ceiling, we then have an altitude reference point. If jets spray under the cloud ceiling at X altitude, we can then ask, does it fit the formula for jet contrails? If the ceiling is obviously too low, then we have to question what we are seeing.

For example, the cloud ceiling for Grand Rapids, MI on November 24th was 2,000ft as reported by a Continental pilot (the pilot who piloted the jet I arrived on). Outside the airport were massive jet contrails. Can jet contrails be sustained at 2,000ft? NO, unless you’re in Antarctica. From what I’m seeing at the Unisys Weather web site, it appears common for Houston to have 2,000ft cloud ceilings as well. What are we seeing if jet contrails don’t form at 2,000ft? A chemical trail. A big, fat, purposefully created white chemical trail.

Chemical trails don’t need 30,000ft to form.
Chemical trails don’t need 90 percent humidity to form.
Chemical trails don’t need cold temperatures to form.

Just ask presidential hopeful Dennis Kucinch (author of HR2977), Representative Bob Graham (Project SHAD), Representative Jim Thompson (Project SHAD) and Representative Marty Sabo (covert spraying in Minnesota).

Just got a P.M. from Denver...I don't even want to go into it. The level of ignorance is just too shocking.

I don't care, really, if Denver130 wants to believe in chemtrails. I don't. Not one bit.

What bothers me is that the internet has given defectives like him potential access to thousands and thousands of people. Before you know it, Fox will run a special on "The Secrets of Chemtrails," and there'll be no end to this lunacy!

Skyking,
I just had Hayward's last Thursday, yum yum. I like the sausage and beef lunch special. Good eats, great atmosphere. Hayward is a pimp daddy too, sporting the bling bling "H" necklace.

Hey Denver whats your favorite BBQ? I like brisket that has been sprayed with aluminum oxide from black helicopters.
I just had an idea for a new BBQ sauce, Chemgoo. Patent pending!!
usc:D :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back