Chautauqua interviews from June 19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Suspicious people -

Any time someone claims to have more multi than single with low flight time, simply check their profile for PA 44. If it's in the profile, they probably went to ATP and the hours are probably legit.

Hawk,

I feel your pain. I went to ATP and was hired as an SIC shortly after by a freight company. Everytime I tell someone I only have 160 single-engine they stare at me like I'm on crack, then ask how much I paid for my job.

Interviewed on june 5, and got the letter about ten days later. Guess i was about the first one since one guy who had more time got the last spot in the 30th class. i think there waiting for negotiations and a cool off peroid.
--does anybody know haw many orders (plane) are still in the books for this year.??

CHQ Class Date

I also interviewed on the 5th of June. I got the good word on the 17th. I heard from a friend at Flightsafety that CHQ was starting a class on the 30th of July. Can anyone else confirm this?

FSI class

I wonder if this isn't the sim training for the new hire class that started on June 30th. It seems this would be about the time the should start sim training.
Just a thought.

Stilllll Waiting.

June 30th Class

We go to the sims in 2 weeks. Our ground instructor said they are planning a class at the end of July. Good luck.

reject007 said:
There's a class starting on the 28th of July.

Are you in it, or is this what you've heard? Just wondering.
Thanks

Does anyone know for sure that Chautauqua is currently hiring into a pool? That is what I have heard but thought maybe someone from the company could back that up.

Latest resources

Back