Chautauqua Continental Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CFIT said:
Bad thing is if XJ can get a contract to carry for anyone else it has to be at the rate they give to Continental, which isn't competitive. If they bid to carry lower than their rate they have at Continental, that becomes the defacto rate they fly at for the rest of their flying contract. It sucks when Continental is leasing the aircraft.

I'd be saving every penny if I worked at XJ.

If I were you I'd be saving every penny I made. Last time I checked XJT was not in a race to the bottom like most other Regionals, most likely including the one you work for. You should save yours so you can afford that next pay cut.

paddlehigh said:
wow, have you seen where chaniqua stays for hotels, the motels they stay at also have hourly rates, which cum with with stiff sheets.

I didn't realize that Hilton's had an hourly rate....... Get a clue. Sounds like you spend way too much time on this site. Just because you can dream sh#t up doesn't mean it's true.

Oh c'mon, you know Paris doesn't have an hourly rate. Just make sure you have a camera with night vision capability and you're in.

I like the e-170 "********************aco Supreme", that's pretty funny. Sorry about your quick upgrade.

Whores.

Cadillac said:
Oh c'mon, you know Paris doesn't have an hourly rate. Just make sure you have a camera with night vision capability and you're in.

I like the e-170 "********************aco Supreme", that's pretty funny. Sorry about your quick upgrade.

Whores.

Hi pot, meet kettle.

paddlehigh said:
wow, have you seen where chaniqua stays for hotels, the motels they stay at also have hourly rates, which cum with with stiff sheets.
Yeah that IAH Airport Holiday Inn is the worst!!! It has a bunch of little kids with lots of gel in their hair and big watches on their wrists telling every split-tail in the bar that they are "airline pilots". It's cute.

Don't forget, back before most of you knew what 121, the majors wouldn't pick from their feeders...

Maybe one day, they will figure out how the airlines work...

May be not....

Whiskerbizkit said:
Its not just payscales, its everything in a contract! And YOUR pilots voted for it.

I'm just wondering what makes CHQ contract horrible because when I compare it to the one I flew under at XJ it pretty much is the same. Except for the fact you get profit sharing at CHQ, and 75% instead of 50% on deadheads. I really fail to see how that contract makes teh guys a CHQ whores, if it compares to Mesaba's pretty much identically in most places, better in some, and maybe worse in some (depends on the person as to what helps and doesn't)

FlyingFerris said:
I'm just wondering what makes CHQ contract horrible because when I compare it to the one I flew under at XJ it pretty much is the same. Except for the fact you get profit sharing at CHQ, and 75% instead of 50% on deadheads. I really fail to see how that contract makes teh guys a CHQ whores, if it compares to Mesaba's pretty much identically in most places, better in some, and maybe worse in some (depends on the person as to what helps and doesn't)

How dare you interject fact into the this thread. XJT guys are much to busy trashing Shaniqua pilots over somehting they should be trashing Continental management for. Grow guys, they aren't the whores you guys are making them out to be. You want to point fingers, point them the Freedom A-lister and GoJet types. They are the real whores and lowlife scum suckers.

A pilots worst enemy........ Another pilot.

Turkey Shoot said:
How dare you interject fact into the this thread. XJT guys are much to busy trashing Shaniqua pilots over somehting they should be trashing Continental management for. Grow guys, they aren't the whores you guys are making them out to be. You want to point fingers, point them the Freedom A-lister and GoJet types. They are the real whores and lowlife scum suckers.

A pilots worst enemy........ Another pilot.

Reread the post.. XJ=Mesaba. He was refering to MESABA not XJT.....you jacka$$.

Latest resources

Back