• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chatty co-pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Start frequenting Taco Bell more often (for fuel) and then fart every time he starts a conversation. Tell him that his voice triggers the reaction. Over time he will learn to be quiet...

Trace,

If you truly think he should be on some kind of medication, then he might actually be a ticking time bomb in the right seat. What if he goes wacko at FL410 and decides it's time to end it all? If you really think this is a medical problem, at minimum you should be asking an AME for advice what you should do about him. Be prepared that the AME might tell you to report him to the FAA.

Sometimes talking makes a nervous person relax. Talking out loud helps subside mild hyperventilation which can come about from fear, stress or anixety.

Trace,

If you truly think he should be on some kind of medication, then he might actually be a ticking time bomb in the right seat. What if he goes wacko at FL410 and decides it's time to end it all? If you really think this is a medical problem, at minimum you should be asking an AME for advice what you should do about him. Be prepared that the AME might tell you to report him to the FAA.

Posts as stupid as this makes it worthwhile to log into Flightinfo.com one more time.

The guy talks too much...so Joe Commercial Pilot has us calling the Feds because he has concerns that Chatty Cathy is on a ticking bomb suicide mission from FL410.

:rolleyes:

Perfect.

Last edited:
Posts as stupid as this makes it worthwhile to log into Flightinfo.com one more time.

The guy talks too much...so Joe Commercial Pilot has us calling the Feds because he has concerns that Chatty Cathy is on a ticking bomb suicide mission from FL410.

Perfect.

you'll be back for more though :)

I work with a guy like that.

I wanna part his hair with a shovel.

I know how you feel ! It gets embarassing at times at fbo's when this dude won't shut his mouth . And in restaurants ! Wow ! That's another story . He will literally worry a waitress to death asking her silly questions every time she walks by .

Perfect.

I'd rather have the chatty guy than this numbskull. He'd be great to have in your flight dept. wouldn't he?

Latest resources

Back