• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chataqua leaving IAH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have 30 a/c allocated to charter ops, they will all be busy this spring with NCAA charters and this summer with our Nascar contracts, fall and winter tend to be the slower times. Charter is growing fast and is currently the only bright spot in our company with our crappy break even CAL CPA. Our charter f/o's are bringing in a salary in the $60s and the cpts are well into the $100s, of course our MEC dropped the ball with the selection process but that is a different story.........

I wish I could fly those aquafresh jets, that would mean I would be a charter pilot making more than some of your captains. Hows that new contract coming along?

You want to talk about contracts? How's that 6% pay cut you just took taste? Bitter I bet.

You want to talk about contracts? How's that 6% pay cut you just took taste? Bitter I bet.

Yep the 6% cut sucked, but we still have the highest 50 seat CA pay and some of the best work rules in the industry. What really sucks is nobody raised the bar after our contract 04 (ASA matched it), so I ask again how is that new contract coming along? You must be bitter to know we could take a 6% cut and still be higher paid with better work rules than shaniqua.......

Last edited:
Yep the 6% cut sucked, but we still have the highest 50 seat CA pay and some of the best work rules in the industry. What really sucks is nobody raised the bar after our contract 04 (ASA matched it), so I ask again how is that new contract coming along? You must be bitter to know we could take a 6% cut and still be higher paid with better work rules than shaniqua.......

Good to know you have a target on your back still. Don't worry, the management at CAL still has their finger on the trigger! You haven't seen anything yet! Remember, you always want to be No. 2, not No. 1.

including the one they taxied off the taxiway???

That was pretty awesome! Almost as awesome as the ERJ that that retard check airman in the jumpseat doing a V1 cut crashed off the runway and totalled it down in Texas. Or, even more awesome than the ERJ that XJT ran off of 6C in CLE after they touched down long in a blowing snow storm. I think the all time best was the EMB120 that the mechanics forgot to put the bolts in the tail. I wonder if those guys were joking around about airplane crashes when they were becoming a lawn dart over Texas or Arkansas. Let's rehash some more accidents Sizzledick!

Keep flying your 170s for a joke of a contract and payrates.

Of course you know EVERYTHING those pilots were up against when they got that contract, right? They actually did pretty well considering climate that existed at that time.

I can't help but laugh every time a fellow XJT'er spouts off about it and they more than likely weren't even in the 121 world at that time.

I think the all time best was the EMB120 that the mechanics forgot to put the bolts in the tail. I wonder if those guys were joking around about airplane crashes when they were becoming a lawn dart over Texas or Arkansas. Let's rehash some more accidents Sizzledick!

The first two are good points, EVERY airline has their share of guys that do some less than bright things. Also, every airline has cases of "sh1t happens".

But your last incident, the one I quoted, is pretty lame of you to bring up considering what happened. To repeat what I said above, I'm sure you know EVERYTHING about that accident, right?

Latest resources

Back