• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chataqua leaving IAH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That was pretty awesome! Almost as awesome as the ERJ that that retard check airman in the jumpseat doing a V1 cut crashed off the runway and totalled it down in Texas. Or, even more awesome than the ERJ that XJT ran off of 6C in CLE after they touched down long in a blowing snow storm. I think the all time best was the EMB120 that the mechanics forgot to put the bolts in the tail. I wonder if those guys were joking around about airplane crashes when they were becoming a lawn dart over Texas or Arkansas. Let's rehash some more accidents Sizzledick!

Man.. This is one sick dude to make comments like these... Someone ban this Capt. Morgan dude..

Yep the 6% cut sucked, but we still have the highest 50 seat CA pay and some of the best work rules in the industry. What really sucks is nobody raised the bar after our contract 04 (ASA matched it), so I ask again how is that new contract coming along? You must be bitter to know we could take a 6% cut and still be higher paid with better work rules than shaniqua.......

Come on brotha ease up alittle. Don't be that guy. This is a tough industry for all of us today. Our brothas and sistas at all carriers are losing jobs, money, homes, and families. If there's a time to be supportive to the fellow aviator I think its now. So please lets keep our egos in check.

including the one they taxied off the taxiway???

that one is still in top shape. taxied in under its own power once it was pulled out of the snow. if fact, i heard it came out better than when it went it

That was pretty awesome! Almost as awesome as the ERJ that that retard check airman in the jumpseat doing a V1 cut crashed off the runway and totalled it down in Texas. Or, even more awesome than the ERJ that XJT ran off of 6C in CLE after they touched down long in a blowing snow storm. I think the all time best was the EMB120 that the mechanics forgot to put the bolts in the tail. I wonder if those guys were joking around about airplane crashes when they were becoming a lawn dart over Texas or Arkansas. Let's rehash some more accidents Sizzledick!

You're making all of us Republic folks look bad. Your second to last sentence was tactless. Take the high road, we don't have to defend ourselves to xjet.

Latest resources

Back