• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chataqua leaving IAH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've worked both at XJT and CHQ. Same ********************, different airline. We don't have somethings that XJT has and we have somethings that XJT doesn't have. I used to get Junior Manned and get hot reserve at the airport at XJT. I don't at CHQ. I used to bring home a hundred dollars more a check at XJT. I don't commute at CHQ, while I used to at XJT. The point its, just worry about what you can do working at the company you work for right now to secure the future, void of ********************ing over each other like crossing a picket line. I will say that XJT was a better run company and that's no lie. The pilot groups are equally great on both sides. Just fly and have fun!

shut the f up you damn babies! no one knows what mgmt thinks and no one cares. this thread is so gay i almost feel gay posting on it.

Keep flying your 170s for a joke of a contract and payrates. Pilots have little to do with on-time performance (its tough with an ewr base, our numbers out west were pretty good though) and nothing to do with stock price. Hope your flight doesn't get canceled tomorrow, at those rates you need every penny you can get. oh snap!

You keep flying that 145 in those pretty aqua toothpaste colors....OH SNAP! Hope you saved every penny you got because, you my friend are going to need it.

Back to the original question for a minute, chq is returning the crj's to lessor. There were 24 at one point, now there is 16, by the end of the summer there will be 6, and by the end of q1 next year there will be zero. As to whether we will pull out of IAH completely has yet to be determined. The crj base will obviously close and if a 145 base is going to open it has not been announced yet. Thats not to say they couldnt continue to fly 145's out of stl and sdf through iah. I've also heard rumors (that I find difficult to believe) that the 145's were losing for United are coming to iah for CAL.

If I remember correctly, according to WH's podcast we are losing 10 ERJ's from the CO side as well.
That will leave us with 10 total A/C for CO.
Our fleet count as of 2Q 2010 was said to be 56 145's and 125 170's.
I may be off by a few one way or another but the total was around 180 total A/C.

You keep flying that 145 in those pretty aqua toothpaste colors....OH SNAP! Hope you saved every penny you got because, you my friend are going to need it.

I wish I could fly those aquafresh jets, that would mean I would be a charter pilot making more than some of your captains. Hows that new contract coming along?

i thought the aquafresh planes were the branded planes paid same as regular ca and fo

i thought the aquafresh planes were the branded planes paid same as regular ca and fo

No, the only aquafresh planes remaining are operated in our charter division. I don't recall how many are dedicated to that line of business but I'm sure someone will chime in.

Latest resources

Back