• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chataqua leaving IAH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That was pretty awesome! Almost as awesome as the ERJ that that retard check airman in the jumpseat doing a V1 cut crashed off the runway and totalled it down in Texas. Or, even more awesome than the ERJ that XJT ran off of 6C in CLE after they touched down long in a blowing snow storm. I think the all time best was the EMB120 that the mechanics forgot to put the bolts in the tail. I wonder if those guys were joking around about airplane crashes when they were becoming a lawn dart over Texas or Arkansas. Let's rehash some more accidents Sizzledick!

i know who you are (may want to change up the avatar from the one you use on rp.org). keep making the rest of our pilot group look bad and i'm posting your name and phone number here.

Ok, yeah that last post I made maybe wasn't with the best tact. I'm sorry I made the post now that I looked at it over again. The point I was trying to drive at was, no pilot group is any better than the other and each has skeletons in the closet. I hope no one has to deal with an incident or accident, and to tell you the truth I'm really tired of people celebrating over another pilot group's misfortune. I think this board and my company board has finally taken it's toll on me. I'm giving it up after 5 years of being on this board, I'm hanging up the mouse. Flylike44, if you seriously feel you have to post my name and number so be it. Anyone of you can call me up and we'll go have a drink on me. Good luck everybody with flying, life, and a decent contract. Mods, you know what to do.

And why is it RAH has planes sitting around? Oh thats right because CAL, among others, told bedford to go crap on the altar.

I know it's flightinfo but your comment does not make any sense.

Latest resources

Back