• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Change is in the air at XOJET...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That would perfectly explain why we have 17 new hires in initial type training right now, between both fleet types...

I've noticed that there are some on this site who represent Flight Options whose posts proves the low level of their character. This was an awful thing to say to pilots trying to make a living. I'm ashamed to be their co-worker.

I'm starting to believe KR may be as awful as he is because of the animals at the zoo. Somehow I can't help but think this may be a testament to TA's poor hiring practices.

I've noticed that there are some on this site who represent Flight Options whose posts proves the low level of their character. This was an awful thing to say to pilots trying to make a living. I'm ashamed to be their co-worker.

I'm starting to believe KR may be as awful as he is because of the animals at the zoo. Somehow I can't help but think this may be a testament to TA's poor hiring practices.

Thank you. It really is a sign of low moral character to come on here and throw that stuff around so casually without anything to substantiate it.

That would perfectly explain why we have 17 new hires in initial type training right now, between both fleet types...

Historically speaking, there is no correlation of training new hires, to whether or not furloughs will occur. During the last Continental furlough, new hires were told that they would not be doing IOE and the should seek employment elsewhere.

In other words, the training hand has no idea what the power hand is doing, or when.

I agree it's a ****************************** move. But remember how the Flexjet sale to DAC went. Rumors for what, two years or so? Then one day with no warning BOOM it happened. Definitely not something you want hanging over your head when your livelihood might be in jeopardy.

Latest resources

Back