• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Change is in the air at XOJET...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was always under the impression that XOJet was a good place to work at with good management, i even had my application on file with them for some time now. After reading some of those reviews i don't even know if i would interview there if given the opportunity. Beside the schedule, it seems like just another typical abusing 135 operation.

After reading some of those reviews i don't even know if i would interview there if given the opportunity.

This actually would be helpful. We need pressure applied from the recruiting side of things. So long as we have "thousands of apps on file" and we still have guys recommending their own friends to work here, the incentive to make change for the better has been minimal.

I really think that is going to change over time...

I am with YIP on the coming pilot shortage. My son is just starting flight training now and I am helping him with his private. He's hoping to get a pilot slot with Navy or Marines ... but the idea of spending several tens of thousands on flight training on your own for an iffy career ... I don't think there will be enough takers

This actually would be helpful. We need pressure applied from the recruiting side of things. So long as we have "thousands of apps on file" and we still have guys recommending their own friends to work here, the incentive to make change for the better has been minimal.

Businesses in which recruit with the in-lock-step method is a double edge sword because if a company is operating a good business model no problem. The downside is a business operating a poor business model recruiting people who think like them make change difficult.

Businesses in which recruit with the in-lock-step method is a double edge sword because if a company is operating a good business model no problem. The downside is a business operating a poor business model recruiting people who think like them make change difficult.

Yeah... What jmreii said... f'in Vietnam!!!... wait, what? :confused:

If the pilots there are flying so cheap, then you would think they could hire a few extra to make the schedules less brutal.... I've been in the pool for 1 year, still no idea of any future class dates.

If the pilots there are flying so cheap, then you would think they could hire a few extra to make the schedules less brutal.... I've been in the pool for 1 year, still no idea of any future class dates.

If my math is correct the pilot group at least on the X side is overpaid by nearly 400k. The problem is a glut of captains. I would not expect any movement. Hiring may begin if enough copilots leave.

Latest resources

Back