• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Champion Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if you are blessed to be living in base,you are looking at reserve in the beginning with 11 days off a month, but we are moving into the slower months June-September, when reserve call outs seem to shrink to about once a week, the key of course is living in your base.

I just got the call for interview for FE. I am a First Officer at ASA on the 70 seater. I am getting close to upgrade to Capt. in about 6 months. Would you jump to Champion or would you stick it out and get the 1000 pic time? I Love my job but have to say that ASA has huge problems.
Champion a good place to work? I would like to talk to someone about their airline and charters. I don't mind giving my cell to see if this is a good move or not.
Thanks

I left CHA for a Major and over half my class came from Commuters. A few from Military we even had ASA guys in my class. Stay where your at CHA won't help you get anywhere fast. The amount of pilots ASA is moving a month will help you move up even faster. Build your time if needed and start calling on your friends for Letters and walkins.

Good luck

go where you get the most PIC ,the fastest on a 121 level, preferably turbine. and hopefully you will enjoy the job you are at while doing so.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back