Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Challenger & Global Order. New planes for who?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard that if Netjets would buy the Globals, Bombardier would through in FlexJet for free. As far as Chinese pilots do they even have any? They seem to do a lot of hiring over here!

Pervis -- I do not see having the Challenger 300 replacing the G200 and Falcon while still having the X/Ten. I have spent some time on the 300 and lots on the G200 and Falcon. The 300 is comfortable as a 8 pax. The X is an 8 pax, the Sovereign is an 8 pax. The newly designed fleet would need something which has a FA and is smaller/less expensive than a Global or GV. Just a guess -- I predict they go with a Legacy or something similar to replace the G200, DA-2000 and most of the G4s, but still have a few larger transcon jets. Most of the G4 owners are in it for the size and comfort (and some ego) but very few need the transcon performance. A Legacy can handle 13 in comfort going from TEB-PBI or TEB-Ski areas or TEB-St Maarten. The cost structure of the Legacy would appeal to most current G200 and DA2000 owners and give them more seats. And it is a step up in size from the X.

Pervis -- I do not see having the Challenger 300 replacing the G200 and Falcon while still having the X/Ten. I have spent some time on the 300 and lots on the G200 and Falcon. The 300 is comfortable as a 8 pax. The X is an 8 pax, the Sovereign is an 8 pax. The newly designed fleet would need something which has a FA and is smaller/less expensive than a Global or GV. Just a guess -- I predict they go with a Legacy or something similar to replace the G200, DA-2000 and most of the G4s, but still have a few larger transcon jets. Most of the G4 owners are in it for the size and comfort (and some ego) but very few need the transcon performance. A Legacy can handle 13 in comfort going from TEB-PBI or TEB-Ski areas or TEB-St Maarten. The cost structure of the Legacy would appeal to most current G200 and DA2000 owners and give them more seats. And it is a step up in size from the X.

If the cost structure, comfort, etc. would appeal to G200 and F2000 owners, why wouldnt they all just go to flops where they already operate it (probably around for what nja operates an XL at?)

If the cost structure, comfort, etc. would appeal to G200 and F2000 owners, why wouldnt they all just go to flops where they already operate it (probably around for what nja operates an XL at?)

Maybe because they love the custom logo'd NJ playing cards?

JJ-- to get your facts straight, under its new pricing system FLOPs operates the X for what what NJA charges for the XLS, and the Legacy for about the costs of the X/G200.

Maybe because they love the custom logo'd NJ playing cards?

JJ-- to get your facts straight, under its new pricing system FLOPs operates the X for what what NJA charges for the XLS, and the Legacy for about the costs of the X/G200.

Wrong again. I'll get back to you later with real facts when I have a free moment. Until then, you may want to change your post to sayve face. :)

Latest resources

Back