• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI/II Lesson Plans

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's really like reviewing quotes from a Jerry Springer show.

Did you not realize Jerry Springer is staged? O no wait your not a WWF fan are you? Wait do you put your teeth under your pillow still an get a dollar? O jeez well avvy I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but ya Springer is staged buddy people get on there and act to get a rise out of others. Wow I'm sorry you couldn't put 2 and 2 together and realize that, but hey if you push the stick forward the ground gets bigger so keep pushing til you can't anymore.

that must've taken some time there avbug. why the hatred for this kid?

He basically thinks I’m a slacker that wants to find the easy way out for all my ratings. The reality is it’s been an uphill battle working through all of my ratings. To go into detail I haven’t had a break from school since a couple summers ago. Dec. 07 I had some issues come up with my instrument rating at SIU. I no longer continued there. Jan. 08 I broke my arm and needed a pretty massive surgery that had the possibility of having to decide which procedure to do both of which ran the risk of never flying again. I kicked a$$ in rehab and worked so hard that I’m now able to have more mobility in the broken arm than I am the non broken arm. It’s still not healed even after almost a year. So now I haven’t flown for 6 months and its mid may I took out massive loans to pay for my flight training Pt. 61. I started my Instrument back up Mon-Fri 12-2. While I was flying I got a full time job working for a Caterpillar factory at night from 3-12 but it was more like 3-1. The factory was 50 min. from my home. So needless to say there was a lot of commuting done with little time to study. But finally in July I passed my Instrument and started my Commercial ASEL and after a week or so into August I passed my Comm. ASEL ride. 3 days later school started back up at SIU were I took classes during the day and work at the school newspaper at night from 9-3. Over thanksgiving break I opted to skip going home instead to go to Bowling Green, KY to get my Commercial AMEL at ATP. Passed that and went back to school for 2 weeks before Christmas break. In between Thanksgiving and Christmas break my grandmother passed away whom I hadn’t seen since summer. My selfishness kept me from seeing her because I wanted to get that flying done. I know she’d rather me get it finished in my opinion that was one of the worst mistakes in life and now I have to live with it for the rest of my life. So here I am off of school for a month and I decided to start my CFI/I at a school here in Chicago that offers a 30 day program that runs Mon-Sun 8am-5pm roughly. Only day we have off is Christmas day. BTW the airport is 45min away on a good day from my house. I’m halfway done with the program and it’s been great. The teachers are awesome and I have a great classmate. So to say I’m a slacker and lazy is a complete lie. Yes I run my mouth on the board but who doesn’t and who honestly cares. I have made mistakes and thought wrongly about some things in aviation but I’ve made the right decision on those matters. Ultimately I’m not the person I come across as on the forum that I am in real life. If avbug wants to think I’m a POS that’s his opinion and he is entitled to it. I know this is the career for me and that’s why I’ve worked so hard to stay in it and sacrificed as much as I have so far and will continue to sacrifice. [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]

I wrote that on word dont kno what font it is but whatever it gets the point across.

I would disagree. Professional athletes are under a very rigid structure while they are playing. I think they show their true stripes when they are in public, and it usually is not pretty.

Regardless of them I know who I am and I can care less what others may think of me.

He basically thinks I’m a slacker that wants to find the easy way out for all my ratings.

No, actually. All it takes to make you look like an idiot is...your own words.

Hopefully having been kicked out of your first school you'll make it through this one, and achieve your goals.

Based on your comments, previous and current...you severely lack the maturity to be much of an example to a student, and the judgement to be much of a pilot, either.

Hopefully others won't have to suffer for these shortcomings...but honestly...presently there isn't much hope. Good luck.

No, actually. All it takes to make you look like an idiot is...your own words.

Hopefully having been kicked out of your first school you'll make it through this one, and achieve your goals.

Based on your comments, previous and current...you severely lack the maturity to be much of an example to a student, and the judgement to be much of a pilot, either.

Hopefully others won't have to suffer for these shortcomings...but honestly...presently there isn't much hope. Good luck.

Funny you say the words on here make you look like an idiot go check your own words on PTS and I guess your an idiot too. Kicked out really? Last I heard was they said go ahead and sign up for the course again. In which case I said go screw yourself. See you need to stop assuming things.

Alimbo good luck on your CFI/CFII but honestly, if your doing the 30 day thing, how do you find the time to fight with avbug?? I mean when I was back where your at it was study, study, fly, eat, study, sleep...I'm not trying to be an A hole but right now if I were you I wouldn't even be online.

I get on during lunch breaks. Its my only free time save for Christmas Day.

Latest resources

Back