• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI/II Lesson Plans

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey UND thanks for the link ya I checked his page out before and its a great starting point.

Avbug,

You are the one that started the bashing here. This guy came on here looking for advice and you started beating him down. We have all been in his shoes. I know that I was nervous starting my CFI. Offer some good advice instead of bashing someone. These new CFI's might listen to you more. You seem to have a lot of knowledge that could be helpful to a new guy if it was presented better.

I've learned its better to just laugh at him than listen. He's not the only instructor in the world that can help me and he's certainly not one I would ever go to thats for sure. Thanks for lettin me know you were nervous too. The more and more I talk to people it seems that they felt the same way as I do, which is comforting. I passed my II written so it's less weight on my shoulders. Anyways I guess I can keep posting day by day how class goes since I go every day of the week except for Christmas day.

[FONT=Monospace,Courier]KMDW 162251Z 10009KT 3/4SM R31C/6000VP6000FT -SN BR VV004 M07/M08 A3020 RMK AO2 SLP248 P0004 T10671078[/FONT]

Ok this is new can someone decipher the visibility section for me. Thanks I know its for Rwy31C and its obviously snowing lol but I can get the rest.

[FONT=Monospace,Courier]KMDW 162251Z 10009KT 3/4SM R31C/6000VP6000FT -SN BR VV004 M07/M08 A3020 RMK AO2 SLP248 P0004 T10671078[/FONT]

Ok this is new can someone decipher the visibility section for me. Thanks I know its for Rwy31C and its obviously snowing lol but I can get the rest.
Rather than giving you the answer, where do you think you could find it?
I'll even give you a hint. Its an advisory circular.

Avbug,

You are the one that started the bashing here. This guy came on here looking for advice and you started beating him down. We have all been in his shoes. I know that I was nervous starting my CFI. Offer some good advice instead of bashing someone. These new CFI's might listen to you more. You seem to have a lot of knowledge that could be helpful to a new guy if it was presented better.
Fantastic post.

This seems to be the trend with these guys on here. For some reason they think that the aviation community is supposed to pay them homage for the intellectual "gifts" they give us. Bullcrap. The only thing they dish out to their "peons" is harassment and a condescending reference to one's flying abilities without having ever flown with them. Their behavior evokes these kind of reactions from forum members on purpose so that they may humiliate others in their effort to be the "superior". God forbid you should disagree, because you then lose all credibility with them and become an instantaneous moron.

Too bad it is all a facade boys. You are unintelligent, ignorant, and unprofessional even at your ripe old ages. People dislike you on here, and out there in the working world. You will continue to piss in everyones Cheerios until you die, because no one pilot will ever be a great or as knowledgable as you.

Good luck.

Rather than giving you the answer, where do you think you could find it?
I'll even give you a hint. Its an advisory circular.

I know its in my aviation weather services book but I left it at school. Damn

Hey Russian,

I orderd that cd-rom of cfi lesson plans and books thanks for the help I appreciate it. Avbug is Avbug we all know how he is thank god this forum is nameless or we might realize he could be that guy we despise at the airport o well.

Your condescending attitude and overwhelming desire to piss on everybody has grown old and boring. Welcome to my ignore list.

I may be picking up your G1000 and 430/530 manuals they look excellent.

Latest resources

Back