Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cessna 401/402 Aerial Survey Pilots (Home Based)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that good or bad?

I'm gonna go with good. I expect we'll see an even larger budget that we already have. I wouldn't be surprized to see more planes, nicer planes and more hiring. Everyone at the office is excited so I figure I should be too. Northrop Grumman is the 3rd largest defense contractor in the world. They have over 100k employees and made over $30 billion last year. I'm no economist or accountant but that sounds like a pretty good number to me.

We'll see as time goes by but right now everyone is very excited.

I'm gonna go with good. I expect we'll see an even larger budget that we already have. I wouldn't be surprized to see more planes, nicer planes and more hiring. Everyone at the office is excited so I figure I should be too. Northrop Grumman is the 3rd largest defense contractor in the world. They have over 100k employees and made over $30 billion last year. I'm no economist or accountant but that sounds like a pretty good number to me.

We'll see as time goes by but right now everyone is very excited.
Sweet. Good luck to you guys! Let me know if our planes can be of assistance! (wink, wink)

Hmph. Didn't get any response with 1,000 hrs of AK Navajo time. Guess it doesn't count.

Ronin

Things are changing right now. After the Northrop Grumman merger Matt has stopped hiring. There have been some rumors of different airplanes and sensors coming so I think he's stopped hiring becuase we might all have to go get trained on something else. We also had a guy who used to work here come back. He was a really good pilot who went to be an ATC controller but he didn't like it. So Matt hired him back.

I'll keep you up to date as things change and I'll post the opening if it comes available again.

j

Latest resources

Back