• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Central Air crash in Michigan?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, we had many pilots from Ameriflight, Airnet and others fly for us (Independence Air). I agree, if you're gonna do it, get some turbine from a respectable cargo carrier that takes pride in its pilots by giving them the proper training (i suppose Airnet and Ameriflight pilots are pvssies too since they train properly?) . Now, our 600TT pilots are flying for places like Continental, Jetblue, SWA, UPS, FEX,.. .etc etc....

Let me ask you, do you plan on flying for a 121 carrier? Or a respectable 135 operator? If so, and they offer more than 5-9 days of training and IOE (Initial operating experience), full motion sims with failures, fires, smoke in cabin, gear collapse, Instrument failures... etc etc...are you going to call them "pvssies"? What if you get called for a FEX interview? (will never happen IMO). Are you going to call your Traning scheduler a pvssy for scheduling you more than 9 days hire to line? LOL

I cant count how many cowboys like you we love to waive to as you leave the training center.

So, where did you go with your AC500 PIC?

"Biatch"? lol.... yep... i used that word too... as a senior in college. Make sure to put it on your resume. Maybe one day you'll work your way out of your tweens.

Last edited:
Still a pu$$y Biatch RJPilot...

Independence Air, yeah that a really winner just like you Pu$$y...
http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/52/17/
Looks like a sinking ship to me, haha

Most junior CRJ Capt. hired:Aug 1998

I am sorry dick, 7 years... What the fvck do I care I rather gluee feathers to my arms & jump out of my C-310 then fly for ACA - Independence Air or what ever the fvck there called this week...

RJPilott said:
Yep, we had many pilots from Ameriflight, Airnet and others fly for us (Independence Air). I agree, if you're gonna do it, get some turbine. Now, our 600TT pilots are flying for places like Continental, Jetblue, SWA, UPS, FEX,.. .etc etc....

So, where did you go with your AC500 PIC?

"Biatch"? lol.... yep... i used that word too... as a senior in college. Make sure to put it on your resume. Maybe one day you'll work your way out of your tweens.

Yes, its a tough business. UAL, USAir, DAL, NWAC, FLYI, AWA, all bankrupt.

But you wanna know the best part? Many of us are getting hired at places like SWA, Jetblue, Continental, Virgin, JAL, ... not to mention good corporate outfits and fractionals like NJA. So... how do you compete with all these pilots losing their jobs? I guess the carriers listed above only like pu$$y.....

You are a laughing stock "Capt" JD. And with the industry getting worse each day.... who do you think they will hire first... the Independence Air 121 PIC... or you..... calling the 121 community..... pu$$y's..... with your bravado 310 time...

If your resume came across my desk... i'd question why you were still in a 310 at 2000TT and toss it to the side.

I have a new word for you to learn..... "loser".

Last edited:
BTW, i dont know where you get your info... but the most junior FO was hired Sept 00. Now they are furloughing to 7/00. Within another month, i believe FLYI will be a memory. Then you will have that many more pilots to compete with. Your 310 PIC piston should hold up well to more than 300 Airbus type rated pilots and 12 yr CRJ Capts...... huh?

RJPilott said:
You are a laughing stock "Capt" JD. And with the industry getting worse each day.... who do you think they will hire first... the Independence Air 121 PIC... or you..... calling the 121 community..... pu$$y's..... with your bravado 310 time...

If your resume came across my desk... i'd question why you were still in a 310 at 2000TT and toss it to the side.

I have a new word for you to learn..... "loser".

I ain't callin the 121 community pu$$ys... I am callin you one.

2100TT, 350 multi doesn't justify me leaving my present job... especially if I can get a chance, 1-2 years, at one of my company's CE-550, to make Co-Capt "typed" in CE-550...

Last edited:
You're calling me a pu$$y based on 121 training i posted earlier. Every 121 carrier has that type of training. "Holding your hand flying an approach to mins" is what i believe you said. Welcome to CRM and Green on Green limitations. You dont like it? You think its too "pu$$y"-like?

Lets face it bud, you wont make it 121. You wont fit in this "pu$$y" operation. Keep crossing your fingers for that Citation. If not, im sure CASW will have a macho job for you. Your signature says it all....

RJPilott said:
You're calling me a pu$$y based on 121 training i posted earlier. Every 121 carrier has that type of training. "Holding your hand flying an approach to mins" is what i believe you said. Welcome to CRM and Green on Green limitations. You dont like it? You think its too "pu$$y"-like?

Lets face it bud, you wont make it 121. You wont fit in this "pu$$y" operation. Keep crossing your fingers for that Citation. If not, im sure CASW will have a macho job for you. Your signature says it all....

WTF are you doing in the CARGO forum if the Regional is were it at, huh? Many of your 121 peers flew FAR 135 freight in piston twins, Cowboy Style, as you call it. Just because you were to much of a pu$$y don't go pissing all over it.

What if your not 121 your not safe? Your a fuckin idiot man... If nothing better comes along as far as Turbine goes then I'll go to a regional. Why the fvck do you think there hiring with a Commercial: 1000tt & 200 multi, because there the best place to be?

"Many of your 121 peers flew FAR 135 freight in piston twins, Cowboy Style, as you call it."

Exactly my point. They went from flying 135 single pilot freight at 1500/mo... to flying right seat CRJ at 1500-2000/mo with a Capt that had less TT.

As far as me being a pu$$y. I was flying Single pilot 135 PIC at 800 hours in and out of LGA, EWR, JFK, BOS.. etc. I didnt get hired at ACA till 1800 hours after being a chief pilot for a well known corporation with Single pilot TP's in the Northeast.

However, im sure your first response will be, "No one can fly PIC 135 at 800TT". So, before you make more of an ass out of yourself. Think about it, then respond with, "I know what you are saying... dick.. im not stupid.".

Last edited:
Capt. JD said:
What if your not 121 your not safe? Your a Frickin idiot man... If nothing better comes along as far as Turbine goes then I'll go to a regional. Why the fvck do you think there hiring with a Commercial: 1000tt & 200 multi, because there the best place to be?

121 and being safe? Actually, there are many 91/135 operators that are safe out there. Read. I believe i even mentioned Airnet and Ameriflight. But hey, dont hold back now on your name calling.

As far as you getting turbine and going to a regional? I think you have already tried and no one will call you (you dont have to respond.. we know). Could it be the professional attitude you display "biatch"?...lol... Its ok... you'll grow up one of these days....

BTW... "tween" is not a typo. lol

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back