• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Central Air crash in Michigan?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't CAS have an all TKS equipped fleet? If this was ice related, that must have been some pretty bad weather.

Regardless, it is sad to see another freight dog go. Him, his family, and friends are in my prayers.

This is not the time to bash any company.

RIP

Art V.

RJPilott said:
How is posting a link to a video made by one of your pilots show my disrespect for the family?

Because you posted the link to the video first. You have an axe to grind with Central Air, and I can't figure out why.

RJPilott said:
Matter of fact i believe i posted my prayers to the family. Get with the program.

Yes you did, you back-pedalled.

RJPilott said:
Now, care to elaborate what happened? Im not one to speculate.

No. I don't care speculate given it's been less that 24 hours since he died. That would be in really poor taste.

RJPilott said:
Although you may want to go back and edit your posts from the previous thread we both engaged in

No. I'll stand by what I posted then. Why would I change facts that I posted then.

I think you need to learn more about the term "back-peddling". See, if i had offered my prayers to the family after you had called me a low-life for somehow disrespecting them by posting a link to a video of which one of YOUR pilots made, then that would be back-peddling. Further, if you feel the link video is a safe way to fly in known ice, then it should respresent the fine judgement being used at CASW and that this accident couldnt possibly be related to poor judgement in known ice once the final report is released. Therefore showing respect.

I posted the link, offered my prayers. Nothing more, nothing less. I know this is a tough time for the CASW family right now, so i'll ignore your attempts at throwing insults trying to start another pissing match.

Just one more question though. Was the pilot who made this video the same pilot involved in the accident? I am very saddened to see something like this happen, every time it happens. And i seen it happen too many times, although once is enough.

Does a crash have to turn into a pissin match guys? You both have a point that your trying to prove. Unless the video was made by the pilot that crashed what relevance does it have here? This is not the time or place for this crap. NoPax your trying to do the right thing here, but trust me you will never win with this guy! What involvement do have with this anyways RJPilot? However, RJPilot your prayers are appreciated!

Last edited:
that video was NOT made by the pilot involved in the accident. The accident pilot has a very strong accent, which is not evident in the video. Plus this was the first snow for the season, and only his second month at the company.

The weather at the approx time of event was 3/4 vis SN BR 008 BKN 014 OVC
Pilot was shooting ILS 9 (glideslope unusable) at GLR. No other details have been released.

Scott was a lively guy with a big smile. He was a pleasure to work with.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back