• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Celebrities in FBOs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Saw Sylvester Stallone (All what looked like 5'2" of him), Bernadette Peters (nice butt for a 50 year old) :eek: , Duran Duran, Jessica Lynch, and walked right by Dan Rather and Dan Marino and didn't notice either until the boss told me I walked right by them. All at Million Air TEB.

Willie Nelson came through my FBO a few years ago. I had a hanger mouser cat that had some huge gonads. When the cat walked around, he kept his tail erect. When the cat was walking away, Willie looked at him and said, "Looks like an exclamation point". Everybody cracked up.

Matt LeBlanc and wife at the MIA signature...dude he looked old. Gray beard stuble and everything. Rev. Al Sharpton at the Wok n' Roll in EWR "Excuse me siiiirrrrah....can you tell if there is meat in the egg rollssssaahh?" :) Dr Ruth in EWR too. Rod Stewart and David Spade on different days at Executive in LAS. We fly our share of celebs too. Most end up being pretty nice people.

EB

About the closest I've come is a line guy at Ranger in ISM who services John Travolta's airplanes. Can't remember his name, but if you've ever talked with him, he'll tell you ALL about Travolta, and then some.

We used to fly Courtney Cox and her hubby to PFN every year at spring break time...talk about someone who looks like $hit without makeup on.

Calista Flockhart in Driggs, Idaho. Apparently waiting for Harrison Ford to show up in his Gulfstream.

Sam Shepard and Chyna (or whatever her/his name is) in LGA. Had Johnny Cochrane on and Henry Rollins on planes I'd flown.

While Jumpeating to work, Monica Lewinsky and Barry Scheck, not on the same flight.

Last edited:
The Governor of South Carolina and his next year's opponent both came thru Mercury Air Center at CHS yesterday. But I was feet-propped-up-and-snoring and didn't wake up for the parade.

Brother was tired. :D

Minh

I've met and talked to Bill Cosby in ASE (truly one of the kindest, down to earth guys you'll ever meet), Toby Keith in OKC, Ted Nugent in DTW, Janet Reno in TUL, and saw Hillary Clinton at Piedmont in IAD.

And I'm sure all of us have seen many more celebrities and not realized it!

I missed meeting John Mellencamp at an FBO in Bloomington, IN 'cuz my FA decided she HAD to have lunch, and I mean RIGHT NOW, so naturally in the hour we were gone he had come through and departed.

Worst part is that she had overheard the people at the desk saying that he was coming in, but she didn't recognize the name and didn't mention it to me (I was outside at the time).

*grrrr*

Daisy Fuentes in Raytheon SAT

Dale Earnhardt and Tom Landry (not at the same time, and obviously before they were both dead) at Signature AUS (the old AUS)

Darryl Strawberry, the guys from American Chopper, the lead singer from Blues Traveler, the dude from the Cars, all in terminal C in EWR

Bob Uecker in the terminal at MKE

Lyle Lovett (uuuuuugly m.f.) in terminal C IAH

Roger Clemens in terminal B IAH

Latest resources

Back