Celebrities in FBOs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SinglePliot135

Was waiting in line at Signature MEM last Tues and heard a familiar voice in front of me.. He turns around, it was Morgan Freeman! He was later out on the ramp poking N1AT, a smal citation, with the pilot.

Anyone have any stories about famous people in FBOs?

Also saw N1KE on the ramp there, thats gotta be the best callsign!

SinglePliot135 said:
Was waiting in line at Signature MEM last Tues and heard a familiar voice in front of me.. He turns around, it was Morgan Freeman! He was later out on the ramp poking N1AT, a smal citation, with the pilot.

Anyone have any stories about famous people in FBOs?

Also saw N1KE on the ramp there, thats gotta be the best callsign!

I saw Rosie O'Donell in MIA at Signature a few months ago. If you think she looks bad on TV then you should see her in person. Probably the ugliest female alive on the planet. Well no I take that back, her "life partner" is the ugliest female on the planet.

I ran into Bob Dole in a kentucky airport bathroom in a small town. Saw Howie Long and Tom "I love this woman" Cruise in Fargo.

Saw a couple of the guys from REM in Bangor this week.

I have flown several celebrities (sorry, no names). Saw Vince Gill and Amy Grant in ASE. Bumped in to Steven Speilberg coming out of the restroom in SLC, you should've seen his Global Express...sweet! Stood behind LeBron James in IAD while waiting to get a cup of coffee.

About 10 years ago, I saw Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Savage in RDU. They got off an old charter Lear 25. Kind of hard not to laugh when you see two grown men wearing tights at an FBO.

501261 said:
About 10 years ago, I saw Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Savage in RDU. They got off an old charter Lear 25. Kind of hard not to laugh when you see two grown men wearing tights at an FBO.
Why were they dressed up at the FBO? It must have been something to see Hulk get out of a Lear 25. Isn't he like 6'8"?

viper548 said:
Why were they dressed up at the FBO? It must have been something to see Hulk get out of a Lear 25. Isn't he like 6'8"?
I guess they were going to a show, and actually no, they really weren't that big. I think Hulk is about 6'3'' and Macho a little shorter.

501261 said:
I guess they were going to a show, and actually no, they really weren't that big. I think Hulk is about 6'3'' and Macho a little shorter.
I wouldn't laugh at anyone that could body slam Andre the Giant no matter what they were wearing

ashley simpson in TUL before her SNL and college bowl debacle

Latest resources

Back