• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CastofThousands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No clue where B19 comes from or who the hell he is!!

I do know that he isn't the smartest tool in the shed!

Does it really matter?

I don't agree with everything he posts, but he does at least think about things before he puts it on the board.

It seems that people like attacking him more than discussing pertinent topics.

The message board are normally very quiet until he post a message.

Does it really matter?

I don't agree with everything he posts, but he does at least think about things before he puts it on the board.

It seems that people like attacking him more than discussing pertinent topics.

The message board are normally very quiet until he post a message.

Agreed.

B-19 has been kicking their pompous union loving asses all over this board for quite some time. It has been quite impressive, actually. When you consider it is ONE against 20 to 30 or so regulars.

They have lost their argument with him and the furloughs (just heard from a NetJet pilot another is on the way) prove it. If B-19 continues on his streak, they will be opening the contract and that will be the final stake in their union loving hearts.

How bout them Unions! Surrender your silly argument....B-19 won! Get over it!

4 Sevens,

I am sorry. 19 is not correct. He is a misrepresenter of the facts:

19 declared certain things would occur because of the presence of Unions. This is eminently not the case.

Its like the democrats declaring disaster would strike because of George Bush and when Katrina hit saying ... " See we told you!"

Now when a large portion of your customers work in the NY financial industry which gets hit with a financial storm ... will those people let their homes go into foreclosure ... it will they return their Jets to a company that has a return policy similar to the Policy COSTCO has when I return an consumer electronics device?

Many of our passengers have suffered financial loss and therefore returned their planes. When this happens there is less demand for pilots. This is not related in any way shape or form to whether these pilots are union or non-union.

B-19 has never demonstrated how the union has anything to do with the need for reduction in force.

Agreed.

B-19 has been kicking their pompous union loving asses all over this board for quite some time. It has been quite impressive, actually. When you consider it is ONE against 20 to 30 or so regulars.

They have lost their argument with him and the furloughs (just heard from a NetJet pilot another is on the way) prove it. If B-19 continues on his streak, they will be opening the contract and that will be the final stake in their union loving hearts.

Actually B hasn't been correct. He posts factual errors about the NJA contract and will not admit that he was incorrect. His reasoning that the union contract at NJA was responsible for furloughs has been disproven many times. He originally said that NJA would furlough more people in terms of % than the other companys, then later changed his "prediction" to total number of pilots. When I called him out on that, no response. Go figure.

Agreed.

So Mr smarty pants. Explain this to me. How is it the pilot unions fault for the wages obtained in the 2005 contract? The COMPANY had to also agree to this. What part of THE COMPANY HAD TO AGREE do you have such a hard time understanding?

Key rist

The reason for furloughs was/is the Peter Principle, and managers who are NOT. Many had risen to their level of incompetency...

A lot are gone. Not enough. :beer:

B19 is a vapid little man. Keep feeding his self-importance.

Key rist

The reason for furloughs was/is the Peter Principle, and managers who are NOT. Many had risen to their level of incompetency...

A lot are gone. Not enough. :beer:

B19 is a vapid little man. Keep feeding his self-importance.

Explain this "Peter Principle" to me?

Latest resources

Back