• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CastofThousands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess there's never been a case of management harassing employees?

This article was posted this morning and is a classic example of a company being harrassed by a union that has historically not needed unions. You state above that the only companies that have a union are the ones that deserve it. That's a BS line, and this provies it.

There is no catalyst for unions at Delta, the only catalyst are union members that don't want to see their unions lose the income from thier union dues. Strong arm tactics such as this are disgusting and are never exhibited in a non union enviorment.

All of you think that this behavior is fine. This unsolicited contact is a classic union tactic. I hope the folks call the police as suggested.

http://www.startribune.com/business/89739877.html

If your not carefull, you might have a union at Avant Air.

No

Its because you are literally stupid. You cannot debate simple subjects.

Those with simple minds think it's a simple subject. It's not. This isn't a debate with you, because you think it's simple and treat it as such.

It's actually very complicated.

I guess there's never been a case of management harassing employees?

Tell me one case where a company has harrassed family members and actually blocked the driveway so one couldn't leave as described in the article.

No, these are union tactics because it's a business and they are about to lose a big chunk of income. The reality is coming out.

Tell me one case where a company has harrassed family members and actually blocked the driveway so one couldn't leave as described in the article.

No, these are union tactics because it's a business and they are about to lose a big chunk of income. The reality is coming out.

I can tell you about how our company fired 70 pilots without cause. But thats just business as usual for you da19.

Those with simple minds think it's a simple subject. It's not. This isn't a debate with you, because you think it's simple and treat it as such.

It's actually very complicated.

Look

You won't even admit that sometimes managment is at fault for something.

Until you admit that you have no worth at all in my opinion. You are just another "Create My Own Job" micromanager.

B19,

Aren't you about done now that FLOPS has a contract? Aren't you going to go the way of Family Guy now?

Aren't you about done now that FLOPS has a contract? Aren't you going to go the way of Family Guy now?

No. I'm going to watch all the moaning and complaining of these new union members and make fun of them just like I do now. It will be even more fun than it has been.

Latest resources

Back