• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

cargo job in a jet for a 1200hr pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most outfits that fly auto freight are going to be like that. Some better, some worst.
Here are a few:
Ameristar, Murray Air, UsaJet, Kalitta charters, Royal Air, IFL, Cherry air...
A lot of them are 135 under 121 certificate. Some are based in the Detroit area and some down in Texas.
This type of flying is hard but very rewarding too. The pay could be pretty good if you stick around for a while and specially if you fly a lot.

Oh...

CrimsonEclipse said:
Suck, squeeze, blow, and go.

Well....yeah.

CE

What no bang? Where's the bang? I need a bang! :D Someone call an ugly chick!!! I think they bang...

eP.

speedbird1974 said:
Most outfits that fly auto freight are going to be like that. Some better, some worst.
Here are a few:
Ameristar, Murray Air, UsaJet, Kalitta charters, Royal Air, IFL, Cherry air...
A lot of them are 135 under 121 certificate. Some are based in the Detroit area and some down in Texas.
This type of flying is hard but very rewarding too. The pay could be pretty good if you stick around for a while and specially if you fly a lot.
Not true, all these companies are a piece of cake. spend most of your time in sunny mexico looking at babes . Might have to make a token trip to YIP once in a while. You will feel more refreshed than you have ever fealt. The MX is outstanding, and pay for fo's is great, give it a try you'll love it.

ePilot22 said:
What no bang? Where's the bang? I need a bang! :D Someone call an ugly chick!!! I think they bang...

eP.

I guess an ugly chick is like a piston plane.

Suck squeeze BANG blow.

There's your freakin' bang. :nuts:

You guys make my head hurt.:laugh:

CE

Photoflight said:
I don't know about Heidi but Shakira eats crackers in bed. She was leaving crumbs everywhere...I had to let her go.

By the way I've heard UPS and FEDEX are hiring.... ... ....

Janet reno or Rosie O'donnell??? Would you rather be Richad Simmons or Madline Albright?

Although I have never flown passengers, I love my freight flying job. How cool is it flying along in the middle of the night listening to coast to coast am and busting farts in the cockpit trying to gas out my F.O. (or capt.)I don't know, but I don't imagine that you get to do that kind of fun stuff with people on board. Props are cool-it would be nice to be able to blast up and get out of the ice though.

PEACE.

Testing time

tsky said:
Janet reno or Rosie O'donnell??? Would you rather be Richad Simmons or Madline Albright?

What's the difference?

CrimsonEclipse said:
I guess an ugly chick is like a piston plane.

Ok, just so I understand this now...

Hot chicks and Jet = Blow :D

Ugly chicks and Pistons = Bang :beer:

Props aren't for planes or boats, but...

what's the big whoop-di-do with jets?

eP.

Having flown a few jets, I can tell you that they are EASIER to fly and make
certain decisions a non issue. If you can fly props, you can fly jets.

Engine out situations also are are usually a non-issue. It's a wonderful
feeling being able to climb 1500 FPM on one engine.

But let's be real about this, I fly for $$. I'll fly a C-152 if paid right. If the
money is the same, I'll take a jet.

CE

el raton said:
Not true, all these companies are a piece of cake. spend most of your time in sunny mexico looking at babes . Might have to make a token trip to YIP once in a while. You will feel more refreshed than you have ever fealt. The MX is outstanding, and pay for fo's is great, give it a try you'll love it.

Now THAT is funny.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back