• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

cargo job in a jet for a 1200hr pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know about Heidi but Shakira eats crackers in bed. She was leaving crumbs everywhere...I had to let her go.

By the way I've heard UPS and FEDEX are hiring.... ... ....

Last edited:
airnet has lears too. you might start off in a baron, but upgrade times are quick, i think.

How's was daddy's checkbook after he paid, what is it, like 80 grand to go fly a 1900 with 250 hours and be babysat by the captain?!? Tool

ya, and now he has 1200 hours, and airplanes with props aren't good enough any more.... so daddy will fork out another 10,000 to get him a type rating so he can fly jets.

And then he'll take $100 of it, go back to the t!tty bar for another lap dance, and tell us he's "dating" a model.

Mr Biggelsworth said:
How's was daddy's checkbook after he paid, what is it, like 80 grand to go fly a 1900 with 250 hours and be babysat by the captain?!? Tool
No Daddy passed away a long time ago so sonny is on his own.
and if you guys could read you would have noticed that I wrote that I was not flying for gulfstream. I instructed until I had 900 TT and I found a job.
Anything else?

Last edited:
Mr Biggelsworth said:
the only person who looks like a tool here is YOU, my friend.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back