cargo job in a jet for a 1200hr pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tsky said:
Although I have never flown passengers, I love my freight flying job. How cool is it flying along in the middle of the night listening to coast to coast am and busting farts in the cockpit trying to gas out my F.O. (or capt.)I don't know, but I don't imagine that you get to do that kind of fun stuff with people on board. Props are cool-it would be nice to be able to blast up and get out of the ice though.

PEACE.

Coast to coast am with George Norry. I remember it well. Got hooked on that show flying checks from NEW-ATL every night. Sometimes it would make you wonder what in the heck you may see up in the sky at night.

Come on guys....

Savi Boy asked a simple question....if you have a simple answer then post it... otherwise just keep it quiet!

Now, Saviboy, I know that Airnet has learjets like someone said before, put you'll start in a Baron first, great airplane by the way...

10 watts...

Going2Baja said:
I spent 10 minutes on this and why????

Entertainment baby, entertainment! Sophistication is not allowed, see below...

jeroom said:
Savi Boy asked a simple question....if you have a simple answer then post it... otherwise just keep it quiet!

The answers seemed pretty simpled to me. Or is it that I'm simply pretty? :rolleyes:

Of course I'm no Richard Simmons or Madline Albright, but I sure look pretty next to my ugly chick! :pimp:

RELAX! It's all in good humor! :cool:

eP.

So.. umm.. who ARE you working for?

Sounds to me like your still instructing, but you wanna sound "cool" so your acting like you already have a job.. :)

You know.. "Hypothetically speaking, what if a friend of mine were to get a wart.. well on his.. you know...umm.. how would I, err.. I mean.. he.. go about getting rid of it" type thing.. ;)

U got it buddy!!
we have a winner. you won the big prize. It took several weeks but we finally have someone who discovered the truth. I am still instructing.
It looks so cool to fly a turboprop for minumum wage that I had to do it, I had to lie.
I go to home depot with my fake airline ID and all my aviation tie pins and I wait that an old lady asks me where is the garden departement and then I say with a big smile:
"Ma'am I can't tell you where is the garden departement but I can fly anywhere in the US: I am an airline pilot!"

saviboy said:
Do you have any sense of humor?
If you read the previous posts, a guy was calling me a "500 hr wonder". I just tried to answer with a little bit of sarcasm.
Just relax please!

Go back and read it again. Lequip was calling epilot22 a 500 hour wonder, not you.

As posted before, Ameriflight, Cherry, USA and Grandaire have jets, some other have turboprops for box hauling. Airnow, Aircargo Carriers Mountain Air Cargo, the later are feeders for UPS and FEDEX so sch's are really descent, pm run layover, am run, and your done, or something close to that. Anyways hope it helps

wheelsup said:
This guy could work for eagle? Don't they have a base in PR and MIA? I'm not sure how junior MIA is but I'd think it would be possible...it's possible he's telling the truth about not "working" for GIA...

~wheelsup

No 19 seat airplanes at Eagle.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back