• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captain Sticky Fingers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He claimed he took the iPod because he said it would just be confiscated by airport employees, according to the report.

What an idiot!!!!!!!!

This guy is some sort of rocket genius. His defense is that he was simply smuggling what he thought would be confiscated material through security?!

If they want to really break his balls, he just moved into Orange Jumpsuit territory.

dirt bag

This article is disturbing, what a loser and a dirtbag. I take pride in being a pilot and all it takes is a few guys to screw things up that could give the group collectively a bad name.

This article is disturbing, what a loser and a dirtbag. I take pride in being a pilot and all it takes is a few guys to screw things up that could give the group collectively a bad name.

Kinda like the legal profession, wherein 95% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

It's possible he had good intentions of returning said Ipod on the other side of security. It's possible the video isn't as conclusive a we are led to believe.

Let's see...camera catches dirtball taking iPod which is NOT his from a bin that was NOT HIS and takes it to plane with him.
Yeah, sounds like he was going to return it. Were you one of OJ's jurors?

It's possible he had good intentions of returning said Ipod on the other side of security. It's possible the video isn't as conclusive a we are led to believe.

Wasn't he already sitting in the airplane all set to leave? So much for returning it.

I hope this clown gets a wedgy from every coworker.
JO will send him back to recurrent, when they will show him how to steal the correct way.

Wasn't he already sitting in the airplane all set to leave? So much for returning it.

I missed that part of the story. And no, I wasn't a juror for OJ. Correlated, I was a proponent of showing the ENTIRE tape of the Rodney King beat down. If you saw the whole tape, you would understand the level of force that the officers justifiably used.

I'm simply pointing out that the vast majority of the replies on this topic are mighty quick to judge. Also, the fact that this guy is a pilot and had dealt with MESA gives him the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion. Innocent until proven guilty. There are places on this Earth where that is not the norm.

Now, if a jury of his peers finds him guilty in a court of law, not a court of Flightinfo, then so be it.

I missed that part of the story. And no, I wasn't a juror for OJ. Correlated, I was a proponent of showing the ENTIRE tape of the Rodney King beat down. If you saw the whole tape, you would understand the level of force that the officers justifiably used.

I'm simply pointing out that the vast majority of the replies on this topic are mighty quick to judge. Also, the fact that this guy is a pilot and had dealt with MESA gives him the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion. Innocent until proven guilty. There are places on this Earth where that is not the norm.

Now, if a jury of his peers finds him guilty in a court of law, not a court of Flightinfo, then so be it.
Whatever! He stole it, never intended to give it back. Guilty as charged. :beer:

. Correlated, I was a proponent of showing the ENTIRE tape of the Rodney King beat down. If you saw the whole tape, you would understand the level of force that the officers justifiably used.
Me too. I'm on board with you on that. The problem is that between the selective reporting of the news and the average intelligence of the average American these days...well, you know.
How many times do I get cut off in traffic by a car with a "United We Stand" sticker?

Latest resources

Back