• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captain Sticky Fingers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Extremely pathetic!!! I guess he couldnt afford one on his salary!

You guess he couldn't afford one?
The guy works for Mesa, of course he couldn't afford one!!

He is a "tool"

Last edited:
Just when I think I have heard everything.....someone surprises me.

I don't know what is worse, a regional pilot who will fly anything the mainline management can throw at them at the expense of someone else or a regional pilot who has such poor judgement that he would steal something from a customer.

Sad times indeed...I hear a giant sucking sound and it is the sound of my chosen profession going down the drain.

Maybe ALPA can get him his job back.

A350

Last edited:
Wow.

Hopefully this chump loses his ATP. I'm pretty sure that stealing from passengers while in uniform violates the "Be of good moral character." requirement.

If I were the other guy, I don't think I'd have gone flying with someone who just lost his career between security and the gate. Talk about mentally/emotionally unfit for duty.

Last edited:
Wow.

Hopefully this chump loses his ATP. I'm pretty sure that stealing from passengers while in uniform violates the "Be of good moral character." requirement.

If I were the other guy, I don't think I'd have gone flying with someone who just lost his career between security and the gate. Talk about mentally/emotionally unfit for duty.

Heck, J.O. will probably promote him to VP of flight ops...they have a lot in common!

Latest resources

Back