• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captain Sticky Fingers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably the same asshat that rifles through other people's brain bags when no one else is in the crew lounge.

What a turd.

Wow.

Hopefully this chump loses his ATP. I'm pretty sure that stealing from passengers while in uniform violates the "Be of good moral character." requirement.

You mean the #1 most unenforceable part of the CFR? Just checking. Good luck with that.

Not condoning the Mesa pilots actions either. One pilot screwing up makes us all look bad, whether it's showing up drunk or stealing from passengers.

Oh, and I thought this was going to be about BBQ. How disappointing!

I just want to know how he walks into crew operations every day. I mean, his name is in the paper for a totally dumb-455 thing he did. How do you explain this to your peers when they undoubtedly will ask you (and you can't use the BS TSA confiscation line)?

Just when I think I have heard everything.....someone surprises me.

I don't know what is worse, a regional pilot who will fly anything the mainline management can throw at them at the expense of someone else or a regional pilot who has such poor judgement that he would steal something from a customer.

Sad times indeed...I hear a giant sucking sound and it is the sound of my chosen profession going down the drain.

Maybe ALPA can get him his job back.

A350

I felt the same way 10 years ago when that UAL mainline psycho was arrested for killing his wife and sawing her legs off in an attempt to dispose of her body. The drunken mainline Airbus idiots pissed me off too.

The industry's been in decline for years and that sucking sound is the vacuum from the mainline cockpits that allowed this decline to happen by their weakness and self-interest.

The sucking sound will soon disappear (and already has at Eagle) as the vacuum equalizes as the bottom of the mainline dips well below the top of the Regionals.

Sadly, this incident doesn't do much damage to Mesa. I don't think that outfit can get any lower than it already is..............................................

Last edited:
I felt the same way 10 years ago when that UAL mainline psycho was arrested for killing his wife and sawing her legs off in an attempt to dispose of her body. The drunken mainline Airbus idiots pissed me off too.

I thought that was a Delta pilot who killed his wife, froze her, and put her through a wood chipper into a lake, Fargo style. He got caught because when he returned the rented wood chipper, they found bone fragments inside. Lesson learned: buy the wood chipper, don't rent.

I thought that was a Delta pilot who killed his wife, froze her, and put her through a wood chipper into a lake, Fargo style. He got caught because when he returned the rented wood chipper, they found bone fragments inside. Lesson learned: buy the wood chipper, don't rent.
What the? you've got to be kidding!
Just when I think people can't get any crazier, somebody pulls a stunt like this.
You'd think that if he rented the chipper that at least he would wash the bone fragments off.
This guy is a real tool.

Latest resources

Back